21. Safe and Sound

Chapter Twenty One

*Hansol's POV*

Watching her wipe a tear from her cheek and sigh, she set off driving. What the HELL is going on??

One minute, I'm walking back from practice. The next some guy starts speaking a language that I can only describe that sounds like Klingon to me before shoving me into a van. 

Jeonghan is going to be pissed I walked home alone, he's always nagging us to walk home in pairs at least. Probably for this reason. Must be a mothers instinct. 

So I worked out the Klingon was Russian, and the guy that took me was her boss. The scary Dimitri. When she walked in, the atmosphere was tense. Genuinely, I thought there was going to be a huge shoot out. I don't know it that terrified me or excited me... mainly terrified me. 

And then her partner trading himself to save me? Honestly I don't know what is going on. 

"Hyo?" She was silent, focusing on driving. She must be deep in thought, because she wasn't driving like a maniac. 

"Huh?" Turning her attention away for a second, she forced a small smile. "Did Dimitri hurt you at all? I swear to god if he put a single hand on you I will murder him... even though I'm going to do that anyway." Mumbling the last part she turned away, thinking I didn't hear. 

"All he did was tie me to the chair and said I was good leverage. I guess his plan worked, you showed up. My knight in shining armour," I joked, trying to get her to laugh. 

"Hansol, I'm sorry. I come back in your life and everything goes wrong. I'm bad luck," she bit her lip, pulling up to the dorm. 

"Hey, I know what you're thinking, and stop it. You are not bad luck, you're Hyolyn. I swear if you try to disappear on me, on all of us, I will hunt you down and lock you in the dorm forever, do you understand?" Poking her cheek, she laughed gently. "I love you Hyo. I don't care if I get kidnapped a million times, it's all worth it as long as I have you." Pulling her into a hug, she sniffed a little. 

"We need to get everyone out. It's not safe," hopping out of the car, I ran around to her door to help her. 

"I need your help to keep them calm. I need them away from here tonight, Dimitri will know about this place no doubt. Fuck, what have I done?" She half screamed and cried, putting her head in her hands. "I can't go upstairs Hansol, they're all going to hate me. I've put them all in danger, they're going to hate me so much," seeing her cry hurt me. I understand what she's feeling, but she's Hyolyn. She is our Hyolyn, and we could never hate her. 

Putting my hands on her shoulders, she looked up to me. 

"Times wasting. Let's get those losers out of there, do you have a plan?"

"I know a place," wiping her eyes, I nodded. 

This isn't how I thought my week would go, but I guess it's all action now Hyolyn's back. Even though blood and guns and all the other shit might scare me a little (lot), I have to admit it's kinda cool. Sort of like we are living in a movie, or some cool book. One thing I do know, even though she might not need it, I will always be here to help her. 

*Hyolyn's POV*

Taking a deep breath in, Hansol gave me a reassuring smile as we headed up the stairs. Come on Hyolyn, you can do it. 

They might hate you, but you need to accept that to keep them safe. Your boys being safe matters more than them hating you, you can deal with it another time. 

"Yah!" Shouting up the stairs, Dino and Jun's heads popped over the side of the stairs. 

"Noona's back!" Dino smiled, running around the side to give me a hug as I got to the top. Giving him a small hug back, I pulled away. Game face, Hyolyn.