15. Troubles and Tomahawks

Chapter Fifteen

*Bora's POV*

Heading into the kitchen, I walked in on Sungho and Jungkook discussing something. Seeing me walk in, they soon stopped their conversation. Rolling my eyes, I walked to the fridge to get a drink. As I was turning away, I felt a hand grab my wrist. 

Looking up, I saw Jungkook. My first instinct was to flinch, but he almost looked sad. Blinking at me a few times, his dropped his hand. 

"You look nice today," he half mumbled, walking to go sit at the table. Running his hands through his hair, he sighed. Looking at Sungho, he pressed his lips into a thin line. What is going on here?

"We have a problem," Jungkook started, looking to me. "As my wife, you have a right to know my business. In case anything goes wrong in any situation, Sungho will be taking over from me." Widening my eyes, I looked at Sungho.

"But, don't you work for Dimitri?" Seeing him look down, he laughed. 

"Like I told you the other day, Dimitri would have killed me a long time ago if it wasn't for Hyolyn." Seeing Jungkook smirk out of the corner of my eye, I shot him a look. After all these years, all the regret I feel for what I did to her, I am trying my hardest to put things right. Hell, I gave her all the memories back she lost. The ones I took from her

"We have a problem, with said Hyolyn," I hadn't told Jungkook what I did, how I gave her her old life back without anyone knowing. What I can make... he could use it against me, and I could end up dead. "I told her I wouldn't tell Dimitri about what I know, but it turns out Sungho already knows. That being said, my lovely wife, you apparently already know too?" Raising a brow, I felt the baby start kicking my ribs. Sitting opposite Jungkook, Sungho also sat. 

Staying silent for a moment, I looked up meeting my husbands eyes. 

"We have a problem," he started. "I don't want Dimitri here, I don't want him doing business in my city. This is my city," gritting his teeth, I saw his fist curl. "But you," he pointed at me. "You started most of this."

"Wrong," I shot back, taking him by surprise. I never speak back to him, this is a first. "I never started anything. My mother did." The two men looked at each other and laughed. 

"We have a problem," Sungho repeated. "Dimitri wants more power, he wants more of the city. He's after everything, and what Dimitri gets, well," he laughed. "We know he gets."

"He's returning to Korea in a month, after he has finished sorting things out in Russia. Whatever you have done to Hyolyn, we need reversing," Jungkook looked at me. Shaking my head, he sat back on his chair. 

"I won't," fighting back, I felt fear wash over me. "I am not reversing what I have done. If I do that, it will kill her. For good this time," shooting a look to Sungho, he looked down. I know he has some sort of feelings for her, I just don't know what it is. 

"She's changed too much," he mumbled. "Dimitri will know straight away. He will tell that she isn't his little Hyolyn anymore. She is dangerous as ever still yes, but she isn't fully loyal to him. Hell, even I've noticed that." 

"She never asked for the life she is in," I started, but Jungkook threw his hand up. 

"We will stay here, wait for her return later. This needs discussing with her. I don't like to admit it, but she is really the best of the best. I don't want Dimitri keeping her, I want her for msyelf," I saw a sick smile appear on Jungkook's face. 

Weighing my options up, I struggled internally. 

I should warn her, what is coming. The fight she is about the face. The fight I helped to start.