9. Sausages and Secrets

Chapter Nine

*Hansol's POV*

Standing on the kitchen table, screams came from all around. 

"Hyung, no!! Get it away from me!" Dino screamed, jumping up onto the table with me. Can I add, this was a cheap ass IKEA table, we weren't buying an expensive one. Like we might have a bit of money, but we are guys, and we would probably ruin it. That being said, the cheap ass IKEA table crashed beneath us. 

"Way to go Dino now he's going to get us both!" I screamed, running to try and hop up onto a chair.

"Chewy, put it down. You're supposed to be retired, remember?" DIno tried to reason with the dog. Who had managed to somehow find a knife, and was now running around the apartment with it in his mouth.

"Trade?" Seungkwan held a sausage over to Chewy, raising a brow. For a brief minute, I genuinely thought Chewy was debating his options here. A second later, he dropped the knife and chewed the sausage down whole. 

"Phew, Diva saves the day," Seungkwan laughed, picking the knife up and over dramatically wiped non existant sweat from his brow. "Hansol, you're phones pinging. Oooooh, who's this eh?" Raising his brow again, my eyes shot open. 

Shit. It's probably Hyo. No, I'm not as dumb as I might have looked in the tie dye hoodie, and I didn't save her name as Hyo. 

She set it herself. To "HBIC". I was going to argue, but she was holding that dagger knife thingy and I freaked out.

"Who's this?" Seungkwan teased, now all the guys running in the room. 

"No one," act cool Hansol. Tell them nothing. 

"HBIC. I see, you're whipped." Jun stated, making everyone laugh. 

"We knew Hansol would be whipped, look at him. He tries to act as if he'd be in charge, but he could NEVER," Jeonghan now had joined in, everyone in hysterics.

"Ha fucking ha, give me it back," shouting, I reached to grab the phone, but Seungkwan snatched it away again running off. 

"Let's see what little conversations we are having, shall we? HBIC says: 'Sounds like a plan, see you at 10 bro!' Oooooh Hansol my friend, I think you've been friendzoned, tough luck," everyone laughed AGAIN at my expense as he threw my phone back. Catching it I gave him the middle finger, before retreating to the kitchen. 

"So, she anyone special? Wonwoo sneaked behind me, peeking over my shoulder. 

"She's one of the most special people in my life," I mumbled, earning a weird look. 

"You've known her how long?" He quizzed. 

"Who's saying it's a she?" Jun shouted from the living room. Bitch. Ignoring him, I turned back to Wonwoo. 

"I've known her a while. She's special to me, but this is something I wanna keep to myself, at least for now. So, see ya," hearing him mumble something, I grabbed my coat and headed to practice before everyone else got there and made a racket. Ah, a few hours of peacefulness. 

*20 minutes later*

Peaceful. PEACEFUL? What's that? Who's she? Never heard of her. 

Not a mere 4 minutes after I left, everyone followed. Trying to grill me on the mystery girl. If it were up to me, I'd tell them Hyo is alive and well, but she says she's not ready for that yet, and I have to respect that. She only remembers Seungkwan, Jun, Minghao and Dino. And me, duh. It wouldn't be fair on the rest. Especially DK, who I know still cries to this day.