8. Daggers and Decisions

Chapter Eight

*Hyolyn's POV*

Jumping in the car, I let out a huge sigh I'd been holding in. Tossing the file to the side, I decided I'd deal with that later. 

Hitting the gas, I sped down the street. A few people honked at me due to the speed I was going, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get home as quick as possible to try and calm down. 

Who did he think he was? Trying to touch me like that. If he's not careful, he will end up on my list alongside Jieun. Not a list he wants to be on. 

Speeding home, parking the car I grabbed the file and ran up the stairs. Obviously Dimitri gave me a penthouse, it's 'the least he could do', apparently. The least he could do was let me go. But that's never going to happen, not unless I had $100 million to give him back what he paid for me. And that's never ever going to happen.

Reaching my door, I kicked my shoes off and flopped onto the sofa. Before long this job is going to get me killed, and for good this time. No one will be there to remove the bullet from my head. I might like working with Dimitri and travelling the world, but the dangers working for him brings out-weights the pros. 

Take Jungkook for example, he isn't going to let what happened today go lightly. I know that, and I was stupid to even do it. 

Sometimes I wish I could just disappear. 

Pulling my phone out, I found the one and only photo of myself and Hansol staring back at me. The things that Bora said, about being around a group of people for two years, it won't stop bugging me. 

And this Wonwoo... 

Fuck it. It's decided. I've had enough. I need to find a way to get my memories back, and for that, I need Hansol's help. 

*7 hours later*

Pulling my hoodie on, I slipped a knife into the holder on my leg. Ya know, just in case. 

Plugging my headphones in, I set off to the spot I always seem to end up at, the cemetery. Finding my spot under the tree, I waited for the inevitable to happen. 

Pulling my hood down over my face, I waited. 

And waited.

For what felt like hours but was probably literally only like 20 minutes. 

And it happened.

I saw him walking up the path, and sat in front of my grave. 

Walking down the hill, he hasn't noticed me yet. Tuning my ears in, I could hear him talking. 

"I don't know what to do Hyo. God, you die, and then you come back to life, and leave again! It's not fair. I miss you, I wish I could have you back. We all do. I debated telling the guys, but I couldn't. They'd probably think I was crazy, and I have literally no proof. I-" Hearing enough, I cut him off. 

Well, here's to getting my life back...

*Hansol's POV*

"Surprise!" A voice said behind me. No, it can't be. Turning, I saw her face. 

"Hyolyn?" I smiled, pulling her into a hug. "What's going on? I thought I'd never see you again, and I-" starting to ramble, I looked and saw her laugh. 

"I got reassigned. Long story, and I can't really tell you all the details. But I'm here to stay, for good. At least for a while anyway." 

"Are you still, you know... an...?" Raising a brow, she looked at my confused expression and laughed again. I can't bring myself to say the words.