Jealous Lance

The paladins had just arrived from a mission in the planet Lumina. "Paladins, Thank you! You have driven away the Galra away from out home! I wish to repay your kindness with a celebration!" said the leader. He had black skin, with sliver hair and eyes(like Nyma's). He wore a sliver toga and a gold crown. All the people of the Lumina, the Lumin were very beautiful. Allura had warned the paladins that they had an unknown power. Allura nodded, knowing the paladins were in need to some fun after a hard won battle. "Of course, thank you!"

The paladins were scattered around the palace of the Lumin. There was laughter and light music. Keith was completely alone, while Lance was surrounded by girl and boy Lumin. "Hey ladies and gentlemen~" They giggled and honestly, Lance wished it was Keith that was all over him. Keith stood alone drinking some weird drink, that wasn't that bad but oh well. A Lumin man walked over the Keith. "What's your name...or can I call you mine?" Keith blushed red, the Lumin had a dark blue skin with teal hair. He had a green toga and his eyes were a sparkling blue. Normally Keith wouldn't be so flustered, but those eyes reminded him of Lance. "Keith."

"Ahh, a beautiful name for a beautiful specimen as yourself." Keith frowned but blushed. "My name is Alexander, but you can call me Alex." Alex held Keith's hand as he kissed his knuckles. Lance watched in utter rage. "How dare he do that to a paladin of Voltron! Only I can do that! "

"Excuse me" The Lumin giggled as they watched the scene unfold. Lance walked over to Alex and Keith. He grabbed Keith's shoulder and pulled him closer to himself. "Sorry, can I talk to him for a moment." Alex frowned,"Alright." Lance pulled Keith aside.

"What are you doing?" Keith whisper-yelled. "That's the thing, I don't know!" Keith raised his eyebrow at Lance. "Why did you do that, you surrounded by those aliens. Why can't I talk to just one?"

"I don't like how he was looking at you!"said Lance, turning his head away from Keith to cover his flustered face. He clenched his fists. He knew he liked the red paladin since the Garrison. Realization set in. "Y-You're jealous aren't you?" Keith asked holding back laughter. Lance eyes widened and glared at Keith. "N-No!" Keith blushed with a smirk set permanently on his face.He crossed his arms and leaned forward, looked up at Lance. "Yes you are." Lance scoffed,"No" Keith rolled his eyes,"Prove it." Lance un-clenched his fist,"Fuck it." he grabbed Keith by his shoulders and collided his lips to Keith's. Keith's eyes widened, but then melted into the kiss.

Alex waited sipping his drink. He glanced over at Lance and Keith and smirked. He nudged a nearby Lumin, his friend Irene. "See?" Irene had long hot pink hair that matched her toga and light pink skin. She looked at the lovebirds and rolled her purple eyes, giving them their privacy. "You know, us Lumin have the power to see true love. You could sense their's a mile away. But you were the only one who did something about it." Alex shrugged, "I just needed to give them a shove and them Bam!" he made explosion impressions with his hands. "You can tell it worked though!" Irene sighed,"Yeah I guess."