Ch 10

Sorry but if you were a chibi and you met Italy you would probably call him a girl most of the time. So that is why you call him a girl in this chapter :)

~~~~~~~※~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~※~~~~~~~

Spain set you down on your bed and went over to the suitcases. He got down on his knees pulling the suitcases open and rumaging around for something else you could wear.

You watched as Romano trudged over to Spain. His glare was not pleasant as he kicked Spain in the butt.

Spain ignored him, still looking,"Hey! Toooomato Bastard!" Romano said jumping up on his back, crawling up to his shoulder,"I am trying to-a talk to you!"

Spain blew a few stands of hair away from his face as he sat back,"Sí, Romano?"

"I-a told you to not take her there. She may come back like-a my stupido brother!" Romano exclaimed,"plus I do-a not want to go."

Spain smiled at the little chibi,"that's why you aren't going...."

Romano perked up and stared at the spaniard,"What?!"

"You heard me pequeña."

"B-...I-a wanna go! You think you are just-a gonna leave me here!" Romano dropped down from Spains shoulders.

Spain shrugged," ok Roma... you can go with us, but you have to atleast try to be nice to your brother..."

Romano pouted,"whatever.." he walked off, leaving you and Spain as he finally picked something out,"I don't think France knows the words for shirt, shorts or pants..." spain said pulling out a light blue dress from the many others.

You nodded,"I always wear dresses." You stated as you sat there while Spain got up from the floor and stepped over to the bed showing you the dress.

~~

Spain had you all dressed up with a white pair of slippers complimenting the flowy light blue dress. Earlier you pulled a white silken sash from one of the other dresses and Spain tied it around your torso into a bow.

Spain had you and Romano in his arms, as Romano was dressed in his casual creamed shirt and brown pants. Kind of like Spains, but Romano was being pouty because you had to leave your flower behind at the house. He would rather you have it with you, and he still would rather you and him stay home.

When Spain eventually reached Austria's house, he set you both down near the door.

You flattened the wrinkles from your dress and Spain knocked on the door. Romano glanced over at you from the corner of his eye. Hopping Italy would be so clingy to you, which may be a problem because he usually is.

The door opened to a tall girl with wavey brown hair who seemed like she liked to smile,"oh! Hello Spain. Here already?"

He nodded,"Sí, Sorry if we are early Hungary."

The girl named Hungary shook her head,"nono you are just in time i suppose, but Austria is out so it is just me and Italy."

Hungary looked down straight at to you,"I am guessing this is your new little girl~!"

You just stood there and stared up at her, until you heard another femenish voice and Romano shouting.

You looked over to see another little chibi gripping onto Romano. They both resembling in some ways. Hair, eyes, face, but one was.. happier?

You looked up at Spain about to say something until the girlish chibi ran over to you and hugged you tightly,"oh big brother, she is so-a cute~"

You squeaked in response from the sudden pressure that slowly squeezed your air out.

When the little girl let you go she reached out her hand to you",it is-a nice to meet you~ My name Is Italy!~"

You slowly worked up a smile, acting a little shy as usual. Even hesitant to shake her hand, but eventually you did,"...(y- y/n)."

Italy smiled brightly at you," aw, she even has a cute name~"

You looked up at Spain with your (e/c) orbs curiously,"but..."

Romano pushed past Italy and grabbed your hand, pulling you into the house, walking by Hungary.

"Romano! You are not being nice."Spain said displeased.

Romano kept walking with you,"whatever, sorry Italy for-a doing what I did wrong. And may we come in, Grazie." Romano said everything almost in a jumble of words, not pausing for anyone to interrupt him.

"Uh..sure, Romano.."Hungary said looking back at Spain who slipped past the doorway and jogged over to Romano, picking him up by the back of his shirt.

"Hey You B-" Romano was about to unleash a cussing hurricane until Spain covered his mouth,"you are in a time out." Spain said bluntly.

Romano had his arms crossed in a pout as Spain uncovered his mouth," over to the corner."Spain said, setting Romano on his feet.

The chibi's face grew red with embarrassment as he stomped over to the corner, mumbling words under his breath. He knew if he said something out loud he may lengthen his corner time. So he stayed quiet.

After a moment of silence and Romano's anger calmed just a tad, Italy ran over to you with a smile,"wanna go and play?"

You hesitated, looking over at the aggressive Romano,"well..." you reached over to hold Italy's hand as you both walked over to Romano.

He looked at you weirdly as you sat down with Italy,"can we wait until Romano is finished with his punishment?"

The lighter haired chibi smile nd nodded,"ok!~"her curl stood out like Roma's.

So you and the Italian brothers sat there in the corner silently, until his five minute sentence in the county corner was fulfilled and he could walk around and talk.

Meanwhile Spain and Hungary were in the kitchen chatting over how cute all three chibi's were sitting in that corner.

"Romano has never been that quiet sitting in the corner, he usually rebels against it and does his own thing.."

Hungary smiles with a small giggle,"maybe it has something to do with (y/n)? She may just find something about him that you couldn't.."

"I told Roma love had its crazy ways with him." Spain grinned happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished with this. Sorry for errors and what not..

And I got inspiration! I just had to watch some hilarious hetalia episodes~!