Ch 9

You woke up earlier than both Spain and of course Romano.

You were bored just sitting around, waiting for one to wake up so you decided to skip outside, into the backyard.

It took you a while but you found your rose again. It still looked as it was when you found it.

You didn't stay around the flower long since it was already watered from the rain. You just decided to walk around, making sure to stay near the house so you wouldn't get lost.

You eventually plopped down in the sunlight, keeping warm as you picked grass and waited to play with someone.

It felt like hours until you heard small footsteps that sounded close behind you. Just to be the curious chibi you were, you turned your head and looked back.

Romano, standing behind you, was dressed in a white shirt with dark brown to black dimond designs on it, a red bandana was tied around his neck. His dark colored pants matched the colored dimonds design on his shirt. His hand hidden behind his back.

You both didn't say anything for a moment until he moved his hand that was hidden, into your view. It held a pinked daisy.

The petals looked soft to the touch, as you sat ther to admire it, Romano still frowning alittle,"are you going to take it?"

You looked up at him quickly, before reaching out to grab it from him. You turning your body so you he wouldn't be behind you anymore.

You took the flower and smiled alittle, feeling your face burn a light pink. After you finished admiring it you got up from the ground, and dusted your dress off.

"Thank you, Romano," you said smiling at him.

"Uh-.. w-well it-a was nothing really..." he said looking away to hid his blush that began to spread across his face.

You giggled alittle and leaned forward, kissing his cheek. Romano jumped back quickly, tripping over his own foot and falling on his back,"agh! Are-a you Trying To-a Kill Me!?" He shouted sitting up, his face redder from embarrassing himself infront of you.

You held the flower close and shook your head,"no... but, i won't do that again...just incase if that may happen.."

Romano was about to object but Spain shut him up by interruping her,"what are you doing on the ground Roma?"

Romano glared up at the spaniard, his face still alittle red,"None Of Your Damn Business!"

Spain chuckled at the little one,"cute, Romano.. but I don't need you dirtying your clothes, plus I have a surprise for (y/n) today."

Romano picked himself up and stared up at him,"and what is that?"

Spain picked you up in his arms and walked off with Romano following,"Hey! What Is It!"

Spain stopped to look back at Romano," she is going to see your Brother today!~"

Romano stopped in his tracks, a annoyed look plastering on his face.

"Oh Hell No!"