Ch 13

It was late when you all got home from Prussia's. He being the one who couldn't part from you.

You, Romano, and Spain were sitting in the kitchen. Supper was set out in front of you all. Spain glanced occasionally at you with a small chuckle. It having captured your attention quickly,"what?"

Spain sat back in his chair and looked at Romano who ate his food," I have some information about Roma here.. if you wanna here it?"

You tapped your little chin with your index finger until you smiled at Spain,"lets here it."

Romano looked up from his plate at the both of you, now curious to know. Until his mind began to process,"Wa-? Wait Spain, D-Dont-a Tell Her That!" Romano pleaded, his face expressing a hint of worry.

Spain grinned the frantic chibi,"don't worry so much, its not that bad.."he leaned close to you and whispered something in your ear.

The smile you had grew bigger as a small laugh escaped your mouth. Spain pulled back and crossed his arms,"have fun with your new nickname.. Lovi~"

Romano stretched his lips in a thin line as his face flushed red,"t-.. that was all..?" Romano facepalmed.

He was about to say something until he heard you giggle," ..Lovi~ its cute for you." Romano could feel his face heat up more as he tried to cover it up with his hands,"s-..."

You tilted your head with a smile,"Lovino..Lovi.. Romano...Roma...they all fit you well, but-"

"But What Woman!? Stop Calling me That! I would rather you-a call me by my-a real name than those stupido names he-a gives me." Romano uncovered his face as the red began to fade from it.

"Oh but thats not your real name then..Its South-"

"Shhhhuutatata.No!" Romano said quickly trying to quickly shut the Spaniard up.

Spain zipped his lips and locked it, tossing the imaginary key away. Romano sighed to himself as he reached over and picked up the biscuit on his plate. He was about to take a bite until it was crushed, his eyes widening a little,"I love you Lovi~" you Said smiling at him, watching as his biscuit crumbled in his hand.

Spain covering up his laugh that wanted to come out so badly as you blushed,"not going to say it back?"

Romano placed his misshapen biscuit back on his plate as he glared over at Spain with a tomato red face,"This Isn't Fucking Funny you Tomato Bastard!!"

~~~~

After that eventful supper time, Spain bathed you again and helped you change into a (f/c) night gown that France packed for you.

You laid there in your room as the moonlight poured in from the window across your bed, letting light seep in your room. It was a peaceful, and quiet night.

You felt safe with Romano and Spain. Like you belonged with them ever since you were brought to this world, but deep in your heart, France will still stay number 1 as your family.

Even thinking positive still wouldn't help you go to sleep. You sat up, pushing the covers off.

Jumping down from the bed you pulled the ajar door open and slipped through. Small feet patted over to Romano's room and pushed the door open,"hey.. hey Lovi~" you shoutedly whispered.

A round lump in the bed grumbled at you, tossing and turning.

You pouted alittle and ran over, jumping up onto the covers,"wake up.. come on, I don't like sleeping alone.."

Romano just covered his head up, as he groaned sleeply,"I-a don't care.... "

"Yes you do~" you corrected with a smile,"alright, fine.."

Without hesitation you shrug and hop back tp the floor and backed out slowly,"I will just go sleep with Spain.." your small feet running down the hall to his room.

That little grumpy lump in the bed pushed the covers off quickly and ran after you, stumbling a bit,"heyhey, wait, I-a was just-a kidding!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why but I kinda feel like this may be a bad chapter? Maybe its just me.. i dont know...