Ch 4

You woke up quite early, your sight clearing up slowly as you looked around. Sun poured through the open window warming the room.

Someone grumbled and rolled over, facing away from you. You looked over at his dark auburn hair; his curl pressed against the pillow, standing out from the white fluff.

You turned back and looked down at your lap,"...... R-....Roma?"

He grumbled again and rolled over to face you. His eyes squinted up to look at you,"what?"

You kept staring down as you didn't answer right away,"..."

Romano sighed and rolled back over, his face turning pink until he felt the pressure of the bed lessen and little pats lead out of the room,"s-....stupid regazza.." he mumbled before trying to go back to sleep.

You made your way down a hall and found your way into the living room. Your (E/c) orbs scanning around slowly.

You stopped looking around and pulled yourself onto the couch. Flattening your white dress. (Sorry if I didn't mention it but you have a white dress on, and your slippers are a light brown)

You sat there quietly, waiting around for Spain. You knew if you went off in this house you may get lost.

An upset Romano came into view with a frown,"thanks a lot regazza, now I can't go-a back to sleep."

You sat there and stared down at him. He was standing in front of the couch with crossed arms. He wasn't as noisy in the morning than as he is later in the day.

You pushed yourself off the cushions and back onto the floor,"...sorry.." you walked off and into the kitchen, remembering where Spain had carried you.

Making your way through the kitchen you retraced your steps and found the backyard again.

A different scent of flowers quickly grabbed your interest,"a rose.."

You squeezed past the pillars again and ran off, passing the patch of flowers from yesterday.

Your little bare feet carried you deeper into some shaded parts of the yard until you found it.

A lone rose sit under a patch of sun that cut through the trees. The middle of the flower was still white for an odd reason, you have never seen one so unique in your short existence.

You walked up close to it and delicately touched the velvet soft petals. You have never really seen a rose like this. Your father would have dozens of roses, but they were all a rich dark red.

"Don't worry, I will try my best like my papa and help you grow," you smiled and kissed the soft petals,"i will be back with some water."

You ran off quickly back to the house, you swore you saw something white moving but then disappeared. It left your mind as fast as it entered as you went inside without giving it a second thought.

You stood at the tall counter and stared up,"how am I suppose to get a cup of water now..."

Spain came in stretching his arms up,"buenos días (y/n)."

You turned around as he stood next to you,"uhm... Spain?"

"Hm?"

"..could you please hand me a cup.. with water in it?"

He peered down at you curiously but then shrugged and fixed you what you asked and handed it to you,"there.. mind if I ask why?"

"Well.. because I found a pretty flower. And I wanted to care for it.." you replied, then left back for the rose. Spain peeking through the window as he saw you run back into shaded areas.

He shook his messy head and decided to make breakfast, soon making him wonder where Romano was. He would usually pester him until someone would make him food.

You skidded to a stop back at the flower with the cup spilling a little of it,"You looked little thirsty so Spain helped me so I could bring you some water!" You said happily.

You poured the cool clear crystal water slowly onto the petals as it dripped and ran down to the soil.

"There!" You smiled at the sparkling rose,"now all we do is wait and watch you grow into a fully bloomed rose.."

~~

Romano was hidden behind a tree,"what am I-a doing?" He whispered to himself as your voice rang out past him than your footsteps close in than you run past him.

He gasped a little and curled around the other side of the tree to hide,"I maybe just as-a bad as a stalker if I-a keep this up."

He looked straight and found what you were talking too. The rose sat in the patch of sun,"really.. the regazza likes a dinky ole flower?"

He stepped closer, looking back to mak sure you didn't come to catch him,"well.... it is pretty... like..."

Romano shook his head and growled to himself,"jeez, what is-a she doing to me!"

He went back to hiding behind the tree waiting for you to return so he could slip away while you were distracted.

~

Spain opened the back door to the gardens, or as you would use, the backyard and stood at the railing,"Breakfast Is Ready!"

Romano came running from the shaded area not even a second after Spain shouted,"finally, I-a thought I was going to-a starve!"

Spain just smiled and watched as Romano walked back inside. You came slowly out next. The cup still in your hands.

"I'm coming." You said with a smile, pushing past the pillars and running over to him.

"You seem to be getting a little dirty, looks like you may need a bath later.."

You looked down at your feet,"oh... I'm sorry," you apologized quickly, making Spain chuckle," its ok pequeña, I don't mind. Just as long as you aren't as stubborn as Roma."

You smiled and looked back up,"I'm not, I promise."

You handed the cup to Spain and walked in, the smell of warmly cooked breakfast made you hungry, as you toddled over to your chair you sat in last night.

You pulled yourself up and sat in front of your breakfast," thank you.." you said looking over at Spain who took his seat on the other side of you,"Your welcome."

Romano finished his breakfast and jumped down from the chair, leaving you and Spain.

Picking up your fork, you ate what Spain made you. It was good, and filled you up quickly.

You stayed behind with Spain to help clean up. You sat on the counter top as he washed and you placed the plates and silverware in the drying rack.

"Thank you my pequeña, you are really kind to help," Spain admired as he shut the water off and dried his hands.

You nodded with a smile,"you're welcome."

He picked you up and set you down on the cool floor, as you made your way outside.

~~~~~§~~~~~§~~~~~

Sorry if I am making you go outside so much, but you being outside, it just makes you feel open and free. Especially back at home with the flowers around.

Pequeña
(Little one)