Ch 7

You ran around to France with the tears falling in big drops,"I missed you!"

He reached down and picked you up, your hands going right for his blue cloak, your small sobs were muffled by the cloak and Fance's hugs,"I missed you too ma belle petit fille."

You looked up at him as he rubbed one of his blue eyes, wiping away a tear,"I missed you a lot. Its so quiet and lonely back at home."

Your tears still slowed down alittle, the big tears seeped into your dress,"please.. I didn't wanna come here to make you cry," France rubbed his tumb across your soft pinked cheeks and wipped away the small waterfall of tears,"I wanted to see you smile and be happy."

You just hugged him again, not wanting to let him go again. "Oh, (y/n).. I brought you all of your clothes, and bought you a little more, from me.."

You shook your head,"I wanna go home.. with you."

France smiled alittle and looked around,"you are home. With Spain, and Romano."

You shook your head again," No! With You.." you repeated looking up at him.

France sighed alittle and kissed your cheek,"you can't, and you know it..."

You just kept quiet and bundled up in the folds of his cloak as he carried you over to two suitcases,"where does she room so I could set her clothes in the right room."

Your ears rang with his accent and voice, soft and calming along with his soothing heart, lulling you to sleep. Your (e/c) eyes closed as he carried you off again.

~~

Spain helped carry the other suitcase, behind France as he entered an empty room, the walls were blank and the room had a bed, dresser, closet and a full body mirror.

"She was sleeping in Romano's room but, he already has too much stuff in his dresser."

France set the suitcase near the dresser than placed a firm hand on your back, resting his cheek on the top of your head,"I don't see how I have gone on this long without stealing her back.."

France walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket down, laying you in it, than pulled the blanket over you.

Spain set the suitcase down next to the other than exited the room as France followed behind him,"have you been out lately, still bringing women home?"

France looked at Spain in shock as he quietly shut the door,"I didn't even do that when I had (y/n) with me!"

Spain just looked at him,"really...."

"Okok.. but not often... I swear. I- I was always sober and, didn't harm (y/n), I.. just don't know why I had to lose her so quickly."France stood there looking at the door that cut off him from you.

"She looks like she has grown a little, looks more.. happy." France said smiling,"you have taken good care of my bebe.. just, promise me one thing.."

Spain nodded,"and what is that amego?"

France looked spain dead in the eye,"you better tell me when she gets a boyfriend, so I can set him straight and he can know fear from her real dad.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ma belle petit fille
(My beautiful little girl)

Bebe
(Baby)

Amego
(Friend)