Ch18

Spain didn't take his time with his plan he had in mind, already knowing that the person would say yes to his explanation.

~~~

Romano sulked on the couch, waiting for Spain to get home. His brownish green tinted eyes still glistening with tears for you.

When he heard the front door open he rose his head to see who it was. A frown adorned his little face as he saw the Prussian man walk through first, "great, you just- a bring him hear to are-a me cry? " he sniffed and used his sleeves to wipe his face. The door was left wide open as Spain walked through next.

Prussia didn't have on a smirk, or even a soft smile. His expression was hardened and alittle cold. He wasn't even wearing his normal navy blue clothes he wore.

Instead it was his war clothing.(image at the top) A sword tied to the belt on his hip indicated he wasn't just playing dress up or something.

"why does he-a look like that? " Romano asked examining Prussia's clothes. "Because I don't play around when it come to one of my children getting kidnapped..I will not just sit idly by and let some gilipollas in my yard and take my kids... " Spain said walking off and mumbling Spanish to himself.

"And I love (y/n) like she was my own...even if I didn't know her for long and you didn't vant me to have her...she is my awesome child asvell.. "

Romano glared alittle but he knew arguing wasn't the time,"fine... Than how are you-a going to help with that Flimsy sword of-a yours!?"

Prussia gripped the handle of the sword and slowly pulled it out with a shiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnk,"I sharpened it before me and Spain left my house."

Romano stared at the sharp blade as Prussia held it, he wanted to reach out and touch it until Spain peered back into the room. Romano remembered Spain's pirate get-up, he just hasn't seen Spain wear it fully until now. But Spain didn't have a sword, oh no. It was his clean sharp battle axe. The one he sharpens and polishes now and again.

Spain and Prussia looked ready to kill. Before anyone could say or do anything, a little peep sounded out as a small yellow fuzzy ball landed on Prussia's shoulder.

"you ready gilbird? " Prussia said, and the little bird nodded with another peep. Prussia than looked over at Spain with a determined look, making Spain smirk alittle,"come on Romano.... We are going to get our (y/n) back.. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilipollas(gillie-po-jas)- asshole

Short little chapter late at night ^_^ ........ ^o^ ........ >_< .....that was a yawn..... - ω -

I also didn't check over for errors so, sorry