Ch 14

You Romano and Spain slept together that night. You having to be squished inbetween them most of the night.

〰〰〰❇〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰❇〰〰〰

When you opened your eyes,  your whole body was encased in Romano's arms,  and Spain was cuddling up to Romano, and holding him in his arms with a small smile,  squishing you against him.  You could barely move freely without pushing one.

You just ended up getting tangled in limbs until you pushed Romano off the bed and elbowed Spain in the chest trying to turn over.

Spain groaned sleepily and placed a hand on his chest where you hit him,"ow.."

"d-damn right ow..."Romano said rubbing the back of his head."Romano.  What cuss so early in the morning? "

"oh shut up you stupido b-"

"it's alittle later then early in the morning, " you said sitting up.  Your messy bed head made Spain laugh, "looks like you slept good though..? "

You nodded with a small smile,  a good stretch and a long yawn made you ready enough to get up.

You jumped off the bed and hopped over Romano,  skipping out of the room humming to yourself. Spain flopped back down on the bed and Romano just stared out the door from were you left, "how is she so hyped up,  sometimes I don't get that chica.."

You got dressed in a lavender colored dress.  You made a mess looking through the suitcase searching for your purple slippers though."Spain! " you called out.

You eventually found your shoes and slipped them on but didnt here Spain walking or nobody walking in that matter.

You tapped your way back to his room a peered in.  Spain was fast asleep and Romano was to lazy to get back in bed so he lay there on the floor.

"Ssssspppaaaeeeeeeeeeeennn,"you whined squeakily making Romano's curl crinkle and his face display a sour look and Spain sat up quickly,  his green eyes wide open," uh Sí, peqeña?"

"I need you to brush my hair,  the counter would be to tall for me.. " you exclaimed to him as Romano rolled over on his stomach and got up, "sheez laweez, regazza.."

Spain pushed himself off the bed,  almost stepping on Romano, "alright.. "he yawned out, " let's go into the bathroom.. "

Romano glared up at Spain, "Whatch were you are-a going bean stalk!"

Spain paid no attention to him as he picked you up and carried you away to the bathroom. He set you down carefully on the counter top, grabbing the brush,"tender-headed pequeña?" he asked with a small smile.

You shrugged alittle and waited for him to hopefully not rip your hair out. 

Spain gently ran the brush through your (h/l)(h/c) hair, getting the tangles out of it,  stopping here and there to get some of the hateful tangles out.

"done.. " Spain said setting the brush down on the counter again and lifted you up,  than back down to the ground, "Now go play.. "

You smiled and ran off only to crash into a waiting Romano.  He was waiting at the door frame until you clashed into him.

"Whatch i-" He stopped in mid-scentence and stared at you.  Spain leaned alittle past the door frame with a grin, "so what do you think Roma?  Pretty cute, Huh?"

Romano didn't reply right away until his little face shaded to a light pink," sooo.... Bella... " he mumbled.

"who is Bella? " you asked him with your hands behind your back, "is she a friend of yours?  You seem to like her, " a small smile grew on your face.

Romano shook his head, "uh,  no-a it is just- a expression!  Like-a..."

Spain decided to help, "he means be-"

"Nothing You Tomato Bastard!  Nothing At All!! "Romano interrupted him quickly and stomped off madly with a red face.

Spain waited for him to leave or be out of ears range before he got down on his knees, "alright chica.. You still wanna know what that word is? "

"you nodded with a big smile, "oh yes...!"

"well,  time for some Italian schooling.. Block one: Language... "

You clasped and intertwinded your hands together in your lap, awaiting the meaning of Romano's language.

"Bella, means in Italian, as beautiful.  It is a high complement especially hearing it from Roma..  He hasn't said that word at all until you came here.. "

Spain's words made your heart start to swell with happyness.

"have anymore questions on Romano,  just ask and I will try to help.. " Spain said standing back up to his super tall form. You nodded and walked off with a smile and your head held high. 

You were so over come with joy you made your way over to Romano who was rolling a big tomato around on the couch. You pulled your self up on the couch right when Romano hugged the tomato, it was a plushy soft pillow he apperently had sitting around, " what do you want regazza? "

He squeezed the plushy tomato closer as you scooted over and hugged him,  the heat radiating off his face made you giggle, "your so sweet Lovi~"

He buried his face into the Tomato pillow to hide the blush,  half of him wanted to hide from you so he wouldn't embarrass himself and the other wanted to hug you back. Between his internal conflict you sat there hugging him still,  not running away or moving.

Soooooooooo sorry for the wait.  I just lost time,  and was lazy... ≡^ˇ^≡
I technically didn't have anything to put and it seems alittle rushed and I may change something's??  I don't know...
But anyway,  thanks for reading so far.. And I am planning on something but am having alittle trouble interpreting it in the story,  but I will try and find a way ╭( ・ㅂ・)و       
̑so... I will try to update faster!!!!  Just bare with me and my terrible chapters. ̑