Ch 6

You seemed more happier, and talkative today when you woke up this morning.

"Good morning (y/n), sleep well with the storm raging outside?" Spain said cooking up breakfast.

You nodded and sat in one of the chairs at the table," yeah, but I was ok.. other than the thunder waking me up a lot and making me feel alittle sleepy."

You stood up in the chair trying to look out the window. Small glistening dropplets fall from the roof, the sun making everything sparkly.

A small smile grew on your face,"hey Spain?"

He glanced back at you,"hm?"

"Mind if I go outside today?"

Spain shrugged,"i don't mind.. just don't stray away to far.." he said finishing up cooking.

You tilted your head a little still trying to see more out the window from the table, your chair slowly slipping from under you. You stood up on your tippy-toes against the edge of the chair untill it stopped moving.

You looked back behind you to find Romano holding the chair still,"watch it bella.. you almost fell.."

He wasn't yelling? That, was a little different. He pushed the chair forward back under your feet.

"Thank you.. I just, guess I didn't really put it to mind.." you said, now ignoring the window.

"Aw.. Roma, I knew you had a heart,"Spain said placing food infront of you and Romano.

Romano climbed up in the chair next to you and picked up a fork. You sat down in the chair instead of standing,"Hey Romano?"

He stabbed the biscuit he had and picked it up,"yup?"

"Well.. what does regazza and. Bella? Mean?" You asked picking up your fork to eat.

Romano set the biscuit back down with the fork still in it and looked away. His face shadded with red,"n-..nothing."

You looked over at him, his curl now noticable to you,"Romano..?"

He slowly turned his head to you,"what regazza.."

You were about to say something until Spain picked up Romano,"sorry chica, but Romano is scheduled for a bath.."

Romano struggled a little,"Let Go Of Me You Tomato Bastard!" Kicking and swinging has arms,"She Was Talking And You Interrupted Her!"

Spain just held Romano an arms length away as he proceeded to the bathroom with Romano,"don't worry Romano, she is taking one next.. don't be so fussy."

"Don't You Touch Her!" Romano shouted right when Spain shut the door.

~~

You finished your breakfast quietly, its been a while since Romano was taken away,"is he that bad with bathing?"

You didn't want to leave your plate there but you weren't tall enough to reach the counter. You jumped down from the chair and walked into the livingroom,"Spain!...Romano!.."you said trailing away from the livingroom and down the hall.

You passed by a few doors untill one opened, making you turn around,"I'm Clean I'm Clean!" This little white ball of towel said as it ran out, and straight for you.

It didn't seem to see were it was going untill you said something,"Romano?"

Its feet skreeched alittle when it stopped infront of you.

You leaned forward and pulled the towel up alittle to find his face,"Hi..."

"No No!" Romano shouted until Spain balled him up in the towel,"jeez Romano.. I hope you aren't like him."

You looked up at Spain who was almost completely wet,"oh.. no.."

Romano struggled to get out of the towel as Spain carried him off.

You trailed back to the open door and peered in. It was alittle messy and the floor was wet,"well ok then..."

Spain came back and went into the bathroom to clean up alittle,"atleast you didn't go in.. you might have slipped.." Spain said picking up clothes and laying towels down.

You waited for Spain to set the towels flat before walking in.

~~

You had a peacefull warm bath, acting alittle stubbornly shy but mostly compatible with bathing.

Spain was carrying you in a big towel to your and Romano's room, Opening the door to find clothes straying around the room,"Romano what have you deen doing?"

Romano trudged out of the closet in a baggie shirt,"I don't have anything to wear.."

You looked down at him, pushing some towel away to see.

Spain sighed a little,"I will start on laundry now then. Just help her get dressed. Use that dress you use to wear when you were littler." Spain sat you down near Romano as he walked out.

Romano looked away from you and held some of the shirt up so he wouldn't trip over it, as he went dress hunting through the clothes.

You just stood there, feeling cold now, waiting. He pulled out a pink dress with a frown,"here.. " he tossed it out of the closet as it landed on the floor near you.

"I.. Don't..." you said reaching an arm out to pick it up.

"I can't help you, You will just have to figure it out yourself.." Romano stated, still rummaging through the clothes.

You frowned alittle but tried to put it on, setting the towel away and pulling the dress over your head.

Fixing it to your liking you walked over to him,"could you atleast zip up the back?" You asked turning around and moving your hair away.

He rolled his eyes with a blush starting to grow on his face, zipping up the back and tossing clothes back in the closet where he got them.

You looked down at the pink dress and lotthe apron it had on it. (I am pretty sure Romano had a pink one while Italy had a green one.. i think)

You walked out to go find Spain, you could hear his voice off into the livingroom as you followed it.

Another voice talking back to him, but a familiar accent followed its words.

You could feel your heart speed up slowl, with every second untill you stepping into the livingroom,"S-Spain?.."

He looked back at you from the couch with a smile,"Hey (y/n)..Surprise!"

A blonde, blue eyed man stood up from the couch and looked back at you,"(Y/n)."

"P-.." a tear or two swelled quickly in your eyes as you sniffed,"papa.."