Ch 11

Sorry, if I am confusing you with Italy's gender. I keep switching between a he and a she.
Its only cuz Italy, when he was a chibi, he looked like a girl always wearing that dress, but I am also use to his older ways. Being bubbly and... well, a guy. But soffy if I confuse or I keep switching :3
So I will stick with calling Italy a girl until he grows up ;3 If you don't want me to call him a girl just let me know at anytime and I may change it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~

After the corner incident, you, Italy, and Romano went exploring through the house. Since Italy lived there it was more like you and Romano went exploring.

"So what did you wanna play (y/n)?~" Italy said as she held your hand as she swayed her and your hand back and forth.

Romano, being in the back of the small group, glared down at Italy's hand that touched yours.

'Why can't I be the one that gets to hold her hand.... I had a bad feeling of a blooming, clinging, Italy..'

You shrugged alittle,"I don't know..anything I guess?"

Italy smiled to herself as she leaned incloser to you and whispered something into your ear.

A smile opened up across your face, making Romano curious,"What are-a you both so happy about?"

You and Italy looked back at Romano at the sametime, speaking in sync,"One, Two, Three Not It!" Both of you ran off and split up as Italy echoed through the halls,"Hide-and-seek!~ Roma Your It!~"

"Count To Thirty and Come Find Us!" You yelled as you tried to find a hiding place.

Romano sighed and tiled his head down to the floor,"atleast they-a stopped holding hands..."

"Aw~ Is big Fratello jelous?" A low voice whispered.

Romano jerked up quickly and moved away, gripping his shirt on were his heart was.

Italy giggled at him,"so-a scared~ but I had a feeling you-a liked the little regazza!" She said with a smile.

Romano crossed his arms and looked away. Hidding the blush that crept up on his face,"and-a so what if I do.. why would you-a wanna know?"

Italy giggled again,"it is pretty obvious that-a you like her... i'm-a surprised she hasn't found out her-a self.."

Romano breathed outward in irritation as Italy spoke."well I am 'it' too now.. and I-a will find her first cause I-a told her were to hide."

Italy took off down the hall as Romano looked her way and then followed,"oh no you won't. I will!"

Italy and Romano ran around a few corners before Italy jumped up to open a door, toddling over to a closet.

"Hey (y/n)! Come out! Its just me."

Romano rolled his honey brown green tinted eyes,"he's-a lying."

No noise came from the closet as the chibi's waited for a moment. Romano becoming quickly impacient, as he pushed Italy out of the way and opened the door,"(y/n)!"

The small room was empty,"but... I-a told her to hide here.... where-a did she hide then?" Italy said glancing around.

"Ugh.. You Idiota! She Doesn't Know This House!" Romano said as his anger began to rise.

Italy ducked down alittle,"sorry fratello.."

Romano sighed,"whatever.. lets just-a find her..." after what felt like a hour spending time searching in closets bathrooms and rooms, both chibi's didn't find you but found Spain, now Austria, and Hungary.