Ch 1

WARNING:

The story you are about to read has mild swearing because of Romano Vargas...aaaaaaaaannnnd that's pretty much it... besides all my spelling errors that will probably take me forever because my phone is hating on me... :p

~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~§~~~~
'You never know what amazing people you have until they're gone..'

Your time with Papa France~

France held you in his arms gently. He knew that you would be taken from him today, so he wanted to spend the whole day with you.

"So, (y/n), do you have anything in mind for us to do?" France said smiling down at you.

You shook your head and smiled back, your small frame snuggled into his blue cloak, as he carried you outside the house.

The backyard was warmed by the sun, as it beat down softly against you. France sat down in the green grass while you sat in his lap.

You sat up straight while France picked lots of flowers that strayed around you both. He piled them in your lap, taking one by one from the pile as you picked a light blue one up in your hands," papa.. I like spending time with you. Even if we have nothing to do... I don't mind."

France chuckled, as he picked up another flower," I-.. Just wish we did this more often," he said as his smile sorta faded away,"I'm sorry for not taking much care of you."

You sat there, quietly for a moment,"...I.. didn't mind really. You had stuff to do, right?" You paused before continuing," anyway.. whatcha doin with all these flowers you got?"

He had his soft smile again as he picked up a yellow one,"just a moment mon petit princesse."

You sat there patiently, twirling the blue flower in your small hands. A soft pressure was placed, and encircling around your head.

You reached up and touched soft petals and stems of flowers. The stems were curled together as the flowers crowded around.

A small smile formed on your face as you looked up,"thank you Papa! I can't see it well but I bet it looks pretty~" you say happily, turning a little to look up at him.

He smiled down at you, than looked up at The blue clear sky. Your little body settle back against his chest.

France held you, just hearing his heart speed up every minute. Waiting for them to come. Dreading the final moment.

You closed your (e/c) eyes as the wind picked up a little, messing with your (h/c) hair.

France loved you dearly, and wanted to keep you, even if he wqsnt the best with children. When he heard the people come to take you, he frowned a little and tightened his grip on you.

"What's going on papa?" You asked feeling alarmed from his sudden edge. France stood up with you in his arms as he looked down into your eyes,"I'm sorry.." He whispered.

He hugged you to him as the five men approached you both. You buried into the folds of his blue cloak, hugging him back.

"Give us the child. You are no longer capable to take care of her."one man said coming closer to you both and placed a firm hand on France's shoulder, swiftly turning him around.

France swung his arm back trying to knock the man off. A frown adorned his angered face,"leave us alone! Can't you see she doesn't want to go with you!"

The other four men decided to take you the hard way and grabbed at France, holding him back as you were snatched up by one of the men.

France struggled against him, wanting to have you back already, wanting you to stay with him. But, it was already to late to say anything now.

You sniffed a little before big tears filled your eyes and fell quickly,"p-papa!"

The man that had you said no words as he left France back there with the others that held him bound. France was pushed to his knees and held firmly so he wouldn't move, his blue eyes worried, saddened, and slowly getting blurred by tears that he thought he wouldn't shed.

He thought... you would be his little bébé fille for as long as he could keep you, before your moved on with your life.

But now... he won't even get to watch you grow into a beautiful flower.

France looked up slowly, the man that had you was nowhere to be seen, but your flower crown that he made you lay limp and starting to fall apart on the ground.