Ch 8

You woke up with the night sounds seeping through your window. You only remember falling alsleep pretty early in France's arms. So you guessed he put you to bed. The room didn't really look like Romano' s room.

You wondered if France had spent the night here, so you pushed the covers off and jumped to the floor. The cool wooden floor boards sent a shiver up your spine as you walked up to the door, just barely able to open it.

You looked around and wondered over down the hall, and quietly opened a door.

Spain was asleep in the bed with a small smile one his tanned face. His messy brown hair stood out like Romano's. You were about to step in and wake him up until something started you,"hey bella.. what are you doing up?"

You shut the door back and tucked your hands behind you,"n-nothing.. Romano?"

He rubbed the back of his head,"s-sorry if I-a scared you..."

You sorta smiled at him,"its fine.. what are you doing up?"

He messed with his white shirt alittle,"I... just am not-a use to sleeping alone now.. a-"

You grabbed his little hand in yours and led him back to his room,"... then we can still sleep together," you smiled.

Romano's face darkened as you pulled him to the bed, a yawn escaping your mouth. He helped you up first, than climbing up himself.

You layed down on your usual side of the bed, as did he,"I have a feeling you would miss me.." You said, looking over at him.

He just turned over, away from you,"just... go back to sleep.."

You turned over like he was and snuggled to the fluffy pillow, closing your eyes, ready for sleep.

Romano turned alittle to look back at you, as he moved his way near you. He placed his forehead on your back carefully, than curled up next to you. A small tiny smile on his pinkish face.
'I think papa can wait, if he is still here than I will tell him goodbye when he leaves, if he is already gone.. then.. I hope he comes back soon' You thought to yourself.

"Goodnight, Romano.." you said smiling back at him.

Being almost inaudible he whispered,"Goodnight... (y/n)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was like a short chapter for you and Romano :3
I tried to make it cute~