Ch 2

~Your long hateful hours were spent trying your best to get away from this man while he filed you for another caretaker~

It was hard work trying to find a home for an aggressive child like you without the residence returning you.

You were grumpy from moving to different families that didn't want you. It made you feel unwanted. Your little hands patted harshly on the man's chest,"let go of me you meanie!

The man didn't budge as he walked up to another door and knocked.

A muffled voice was speaking until the door opened. A man with messy brown hair, tanned skin and green eyes smiled brightly in the door way. He had a cream shirt on with brown pants.

"Buenos dias!" He said, his eyes landing on your small form,"peqeña~"

You stared at the man in the doorway, his smile never fading from his face,"you are this little one's new caretaker now.." the man who was holding you said, handing you over to the one in the doorway.

The Spanish man took you into his arms before he almost dropped you, as the man walked away," have a nice day with your new chibi."

The Spanish man just shut the door before waving 'bye'. "You have a name?" He said with a cheerful tone.

You nodded, keeping quiet and to yourself, just wanting to go home at this point.

"Are you able to speak?" He asked tilting his head.

You nodded again.

"Hey You Spanish Bastard! Where Did You Go?" A small but loud voice rang out, startling you in the man's arms. Your little hands clutching at his shirt.

A small chibi came into the room and stopped midway and stared up at you," ....who tha hell is that?! Did you steal her? Is that why I couldn't find you?!" The chibi said, sounding irritated.

The man just smiled with a chuckle," no Roma, I am her new caretaker apparently.."

The little one who was named..Roma? Crossed his arms and toddled away.

The Spanish man put you down on the floor," well.. since you will be staying with us now, you should go explore your new home?" He suggested.

You just stood there staring up at him until you decided to talk,"(y-y/n)."

The man smiled down at you,"nice to meet you (y/n), my name is Spain. You can call me anything you want, like Antonio, or Spain, maybe, papa?" He paused watching you turn around, facing away from him,"well.. not now. I mean if you wanted to, no pressure or nothing.."

You sniffed a little and rubbed your eyes,"I-.....I wanna go home..."

Spain felt bad for you being taken from your father at such a young age. He knelt down near you and reached out a hand, for it just to be left falling back to his side.

You walked away from him, holding your hands together. Not making another sound but your little shoes that patted away.

You rose your head up and glanced around, wondering where you were going. It seemed like a big house from your perspective.

You were walking across a concrete walkway that lead its way outside. The trees shaded parts of the heated backyard.

The small scent of flowers made you smile to yourself as you slipped past the concrete pillars that held up the stone railing.

The grass that touched your skin was soft and inviting.

You walked around, soon finding the sweet flowers that gave off a familiar scent. You sat down in the grass near them. The petals were a light blue and soft to the touch.

They made you feel like singing but, you knew without your father to hear, it would mean nothing. You just sat there near the flowers and watched them lean from the wind, wondering that if your father was still thinking about you; or if he was out doing his usual routine.

In the back of your mind, a though you regretted to even think about lingered thickly. 'Does papa even notice I'm gone when he comes home..?'