Ch 19

Romano was practically running to catch up with Spain and Prussia, as the two tall men walked on.

"before we go splitting up to look for (y/n) we need one more addition to people who love her.." Spain spoke as they got closer to the destination of a house.

Prussia looks around closely, not ready to stop by someone's house, he was just wanting to look for you.

Gilbird sat perched atop Prussia's head, not really knowing what to look for yet. He was just being fluffy and cute.

Romano ran up and clung to Spain's long coat as he climbed up to wrap his little arms around Spain's neck,"please, tell me-a no... We aren't going to-a that wine bastards house."

Spain walked up the two steps that led to the door,"Romano.. Deal with the fact that he knows and loves (y/n) just as much as we do," he knocked on the door as he spoke to Romano.

They waited for a moment or two until Prussia moved past Spain and banged his fist on the door, "come on! This is an emergency France!"

Prussia didn't want to hesitate any longer as he tried to twist the door knob. Locked. Spain pulled Prussia back and plucked Romano off. Handing the Chibi to Prussia. "wait! Before you chop his door down, remember... Isn't France not allowed to-a be near (y/n)? He will-a get her revoked from us more likely get-a him in deeper trouble than-a already is in... " Romano said quickly. He didn't want to lose you just because France wanted to find you.

"I don't care... He loves her, and if I told him she is gone I am sure he will try his hardest to get her back. Even if he gets into more trouble... He will give up his freedom, his life, his everything for her... Just like I would... Like we would.. "

Spain swung his axe down into the hinges that held the door. Heavily he brought the blade lower through the door, bending and breaking two of the hinges. Finally killing that time, Spain kicked the door in, opening it wide and giving them acess to the Frenchmen's house.

The Spaniard and Prussian walked through Frances house, shouting his name and scouring every inch of his house, "maybe he is at a bar or something? You know him and women..." Spain noted as he found Prussia in the backyard,"Just add some alcohol and he will be happy?" Romano added.

Prussia sighed heavily, "I had a feeling this vas a vaste of time.. (y/n) could be anywhere by now!" Prussia gritted his teeth.

"d-dont say-a that!" Romano shouted, feeling hurt. "let's just try and find her. No matter what? "

Prussia looked over at Spain with a small smile, "no matter what.. "

~~~~

You were sitting on Frances shoulders, playing with his soft hair,"can you tell me now papa? " you asked impatiently.

"alright alright... I will finally tell you, " France stated as he carried you on his shoulders through a lite up city. It had a beautiful scenery's and pleasant people.

You kept your (c/e) near the dimming sky that grew a pink, orange, and purple color. A tall triangular shaped tower stood nearest to you and France as it stole your fascination.

" bienvenue à ma fille. To Paris, France."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bienvenue à ma fille-welcome my daughter...

IDK how you and your dad got to France so fast..... He got Iggy-brows to transport you both or something..yep let's say that... (*゚ー゚)v

Didn't check for errors because I finished it before shoving off to school..so, sorry...