Ch 23

While France cooked for you and served your food he told you about how he was able to have custody of you now. Lying and cutting out how that all happened and what he did to get here but you left it alone for now.

~~~~

"so what were we going to do today? " you ask looking over at the Frenchman who was cleaning dishes,"I was going to take you shopping for clothes. I still kept some of your old clothing I didn't pack up. "

"why can't we go back to Spain's house and get my suitcases I left? "

"well.... Because.. Those clothes are so out dated sweetheart... I will buy you new ones. It's no problem really.. "France said drying his hands, "alright, let's change out of the sleep attire and into something else. "

You hopped out of the chair and followed France to a different room, "is this my room? " you ask walking inside.

"it can be? " France said opening a drawer, "what color? "

"mmm...(f/c)!" you stated as your feet carried you over to the fluffy bed all made up and comfy.

"same color dress? "he asked rummaging through hung up clothing as you shook your head, "I want shorts.. And a shirt.. "he quickly turned his head to you, " well..... I guess I can help find some for you to wear after the shopping? "

You smiled at him, "cool! Than I guess I can wear the same color dress.. "

France smiled at you and pulled the dress down from the hanger, and made his way over to you.

Your eyes met with a smaller peice of cloth, that had the same color as your dress, he had in his hand with your dress. Your finger quickly pointing at it,"what is that? "

"what? This? " he said holding it with his other hand separate from your dress. You nodded.

" your little panties~" France chuckled out.

You blushed and screamed squeezing your eyes shut, making him drop both of the clothing, "what!? What's wrong?!"

You quickly picked up your panties and hugged them to you and turn away from him.

"looks like spending time with Spain made you alittle shy... Alright, I will leave you to change. If you need help just holler for me."

You watched as he trailed over to the door, stepping out, and leaving the door ajar.

After standing and staring at your clothing you eventually changed into your clothing he picked out for you. When you buttoned the last button on your chest you skipped over to 'your' closet and found some slippers to quickly slip on.

You spent twenty or so minutes trying to fix your hair in the floor length mirror but sighed in defeat and walked away, pulling the door open wide so you could get out.

France was in the bathroom brushing his blonde lushious hair to perfection. He was dressed in a salmon colored button up shirt with black dress pants and black shiny shoes.

You walked into the bathroom and tugged at his pants, making him look down at you, "can I borrow that? "

He smiled down at you and lifted you up and sat you down on the counter, "how about I brush your hair instead? "

"ok..."you state standing up to turn around to face away from him and sat back down.

You watched from the mirror as he brushed your messy hair down. He took his time, being gentle with tangles until he was finished and set the brush down, "done! "

You ran your fingers through your hair and smiled, "thanks! " he helped you down on the floor and watched you walk away.

He finished up brushing his hair and eventually exited the bathroom, "ready to go (y/n)?" France said looking around for you.

He found you waiting by the door with a smile," I'm ready.."

France smiled back and walked over to the door, opening it for you, "after you.. "

~~~~

Romano was walking perfectly but Prussia and Spain were lagging behind, "hurry up you-a two. " Romano shouted not looking back. Until he stopped himself and looked around.

Spain and Prussia finally caught up to Romano, "why did we stop? "

Romano turned to the two men, "where are we??"

Prussia and Spain glanced around the city they wondered in, people walked around to shops and buildings speaking in the same accent. French.

Spain straightened up alittle,"I will go and ask.. " he spotted a random person waiting for something or someone and approached her, "excuse me miss.. "

She looked over to him and blushed lightly at the spaniard, "uh, oui? "

He smiled at her, "mind if I ask you where I am?"

She giggled at him,"vous êtes à Paris en France. "

He chuckled nervously at her and rubbed the back of his head, "uh.. Well thank you for your time miss.. "

She smiled and curtsied to him before walking off, forgetting about who or what she was waiting for.

Spain trailed back over to Prussia and Romano

"so... Where are we? " Prussia asked, as Spain sighed, " I didn't understand anything the chica was speaking but the words Paris and France... "

Romano face palmed and sighed harshly, " we are-a in France!"

Spain and Prussia hesitated to say anything, looking around again before they both spoke at the same time, "ooooooooooooooooohhh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vous êtes à Paris en France- you are in Paris France.

Sorry for the long wait... I got writers block and had to re-read some chapters to think of something.... I think it may be boring :C