Ch 21

Spain, Romano, and even Prussia's was on the verge of tears still trying to find you. There worn out legs carried them through the darkened streets.

The first one to break down to his knees was Prussia. Tears fell to his pants as he bent over in defeat and clenches his teeth, letting the tears out.

"W- why are-a you crying you albino....You-a... "Romano couldn't even get a cuss word out as he sniffed once and big swells of tears traced down his reddened face.

"Aw.. Romano.. D-d...don't cry.. "Spain croaked out. Seeing Romano and even Prussia break down made him cry. Saint had so much built in anger and sadness that mixed together.

"I cannot believe ve searched high and low of this country, but couldn't find her..." Prussia huffed out."while we were looking for (y/n) I didn't even find France.."

"why-a were you looking for-a him? " Romano said, wiping the tears away.

"because he is just as important to (y/n) as we are.. " Spain stated quickly, than looked over at Prussia who stood back up, "then if.. France is no ve're to be found.... And neither is (y/n), than I think ve have our kidnapper... " Prussia sighed heavily and Spain clenched his jaw, "but they could be anywhere.. And why would France kidnap (y/n)? He loves her yes, but wouldn't try and do something like kidnapping her.. Doing that could put her or him in the complete line of danger.. " Spain wiped his gloved hand across his cheek to remove the tears that slowly dried up.

"than (y/n) better move because ze only danger France has... Is me.. "Prussia said as he began to walk on his tired legs again. "hey! You aren't the only one-a who wants to hurt that wine bastard! "

"yeah..." Spain picked up Romano so the Chibi didn't have to walk anymore,"we will get her back, but if we get higher authority involved, than she will get revoked from me and Romano.. And France could get into deeper trouble than he already is in. " Spain's explained to Prussia as he followed the albino man.

"I know that now... But do I care now.. No... If I have you, I vill scour ze whole planet to get (y/n) back. She is my non-official awesome daughter and I am going to get her no matter what.. "

"then we will definitely join you in your search, " Spain said as Romano yawned and nodded, " we can't rest knowing that we couldn't or didn't contribute in finding (y/n)."

"than let's move quickly, I think I may know a good place to keep a thief of a country and a child.. "

"where? "

"in Zer own country of course.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's kinda difficult to do Prussia's accent...... But I like doing it because I think it contributes to Prussia more than just putting his dialogue.. ^ω^

Oh and here is another chapter that's short and........just short.... I guess.. I wrote it quickly and didn't check for errors.. Sorry.