Chapter 36 [Julie & Liam]

[JULIE]:

Liam's been quiet the whole time that I told them that Graham was coming to meet them. I have no idea why but whatever. It's probably just my brain messing with me. Liam wouldn't be bothered by Graham. Well... Graham is Graham..

Graham's still gonna arrive around 6 so the others decided to get ready in the guest house. I was left with nothing to do but wait for Graham to come. I just decided to go to my room and change into some lazy clothes.

A sleeveless, peach flowy blouse, white shorts and black TOMS. My ideal lazy clothes. I don't dress to impress since Graham's already seen me at my worse. We've been friends for a long time so I can say he already saw me in Harry Potter pajamas. It's just a casual dinner anyway so what's the point of dressing properly?

I went out of my room and decided to wait for Graham in the living room. Maybe, I could take a trip back to memory lane. I glanced around to see the piano. I smiled. I love music with all my heart. Whether I sing, I play the guitar, I play the piano or I go all Lea Michele. It's my passion. Performing.

I sat on the bench and glanced around to make sure I was alone. I won't let anyone hear me. The others are in the guest house and Jacob's probably in the play room so I'm safe. I started playing the first song that popped in my head.

"...Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break.

I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake.

There's just one life to live and there's no time to wait, to waste.

So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break.

Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break.

Oh yeah, yeah.."

"That was brilliant," someone from behind spoke. I stopped playing. My face was red. I got caught singing. I stood up from the bench and turned around but my foot got stuck on leg and tripped. My body landing on the floor. "Ow!", I shrieked.

The person ran and helped me up. I looked up to see Liam. My face immediately turned tomato red. From all the people, it just had to be him who sees me sing and trip. He held my hand and pulled me up. I looked down since I refused to look at him. I'm so embarrassed from being caught singing and tripping.

"Don't be embarrassed," he lifted my chin up and his brown orbs gazed onto mine. "It was brilliant." I smiled and met his eyes. "Thanks.", I whispered. He noddded and I noticed that he still hasn't let go of my hand.

"Err... Liam..", I said. "y-you can let go now..." His face turned red and he let my hand go. He slapped himself. "Oh," he said. "Sorry!" I chuckled. He looked cute and awkward. "Where are the others?", I asked. Liam was about to answer when someone already beat him to it.

"WE'RE HEREEEE!!!!!!!", squealed the Swagmasta from Doncasta. He was followed by the rest of the boys and El. "There you are, Liam!", Louis said. "We were looking for you everywhere! Now, I know why you were missing! You wanted to have a romantic moment with Julie!!"

Liam's face turned red, the rest of the boys were snickering and El was trying to keep a straight face and was doing her best to fight off her smile.  I, on the other hand, am clueless as ever. I don't know why they were laughing or why Louis was teasing Liam with me. We're Best Friends, that's it.

The doorbell rang and my face lit up. Graham was here! I ran to the entrance.

Nanami was already opening the door and there stood Graham. He was wearing a white shirt with a dark blue sweater over. He matched these with jeans and white converse. Cute.