Chapter 13 [Liam]

1 DAY EARLIER.....

Julie and I haven't spoken in almost a week. I know I was a jerk for saying that we shouldn't be friends anymore. I try to talk to her but everytime she passes by me in the hallways, she just looks at the floor and act like I'm not there. The lads keep telling me to just give her some space but I can't help it. I need to talk to Julie. I can't stand it when she's mad at me.

It's Friday today so thank God it's a weekend tomorrow. I gave Julie 3 days of space. I really need to apologize now.

The lads, except Louis who went out for some morning walk, and I were eating breakfast when Louis came in skipping like a child. He looked too excited. Who would be this excited at 7 in the morning?

"What's up Boobear?", Harry asked. "TheyareholdingopenauditionsforWestSideStoryonMonday!", Louis squealed like a little girl. "WHAT?", The lads and I asked again. I didn't understand Louis. All I heard was, "qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikooplkiunjmyhbcvvvvvgtfcxdrewsqazxc!"

"Come again?", Zayn asked. Louis was catching his breathe. He was so excited and I have no idea why. He must've seen some cow wearing a bikini or something. That's what usually makes him all giddy and stuff. Louis finally calmed down and sat on a chair beside Niall.

"They're holding open auditions for West Side Story!", Louis squealed. He sounded like a girl who just found out that there was a 50% off in the mall. West Side Story? Isn't that the play in Julie's class? The lads and I just nodded. "Good for you mate!", Zayn patted his shoulder.

"I actually plan on auditioning!", Louis announced. "My acting teacher would be proud!" Oh right, I forgot. Louis is the only one in our group who's taking a minor class in acting. The lads and I are focusing on our major, Music. "That's great Boo bear!", Harry cheered. We all gave Louis our congratulations.

Louis is auditioning in West Side Story. I wonder if Julie is. Obviously she will be, and she'll probably audition for the lead role. And that, she will obviously get. Why? Because she is brilliant. I wonder if that Rene guy, who played her lover in their class, will be auditioning too.

Louis just frowned at us. He looked disappointed and it looked like he was trying to say something. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What?". Louis shook his head. "Don't you rascals know what that means?", he asked. Niall, Harry, Zayn and I looked at each other confused, then we turned to Louis. 

"It's an open audition!", Louis said with his arms up. "They're looking for singers and dancers too! West Side Story's a musical!" Ohhh, I get it now. He wants us to audition too. "Why do you want us to auditon Lou? You know we can't act!", Niall said. Which is true, I'm a terrible actor. "You don't need to know how to act! You guys can play the Male Jets! All you do is sing!", he said. Ohhh, that seems okay. I love to sing. Singing is my life.

Niall, Zayn, Harry and I looked at each other. "Puh- lease!!!!!", Louis got up and knelt on the floor. "Audition for me!!". He was begging like a child. I guess this would be fun. I mean, he says we're just gonna sing. Plus, most of the scenes are for the 2 lovers. All I know is West Side Story's like Romeo and Juliet. Niall, Zayn and Harry were looking at me. I just nodded.

"Alright. We'll audition.", Zayn said. Louis jumped up and screamed like a girl. "YAY!!!!!", he said. "WEST SIDE STORY! WEST SIDE STORY! WEST SIDE STORY! .....", he kept cheering till the lads and I finished breakfast and were making our way to the Dunn Building for Vocals, 1st period.

We were all in the hallway when Julie and Nessy passed by. She looked really beautiful. We made a 3 second eye contact till she looked away. Yup, she's still mad at me. Maybe she even hates me now, I don't know. I just feel awful everytime we fight.

Her Song || Liam Payneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें