Chapter 3 [Julie]

CHAPTER 3

"Rise and shine Julie!", Nessy screamed as she jumped on my bed. I sat up and moaned.

"What time is it?", I yawned. Nessy answered, "8 A.M.!" I rolled my eyes, "I'm going back to bed."

But right before I could lay down again, Nessy tickled me. Damn, she knew I hate being tickled.  "You promised me that we'll go shopping!" I shrieked. I hate the fact that I'm so ticklish.

"Alright, alright!", I groaned and got up so Nessy couldn't tickle me anymore. "Buy something for tonight too!", she added.

I looked at her and asked, "What's with tonight?"

"Our dorm's gonna have a party in the lounge.", she answered. "Only the ones staying in our dorm."

She went out of my room and carried a blue, medium-sized envelope. I shrugged. This "rich and famous" thing is really getting annoying. She took out a paper from the envelope.

"Read it.", I said. She began reading out loud, "Dear Julietta Joe Watson and Vanessa..." I noticed Nessy flinch when she said "Vanessa". She didn't really like her name. She prefers being called "Nessy". "..Elena Anderson, you are invited to....."

I didn't listen. My stomach growled. Nessy stopped reading and rolled her eyes, "Be ready in 10 minutes. Let's have breakfast in the Campus cafe and then we go to the mall."

I took a shower after Nessy left the room. I put on a yellow blouse and a pair of dark blue shorts. I also put on an indigo cardigan and same shoes as the ones I wore yesterday. I grabbed my sling bag and put my phone and wallet then I went out of my room.

The moment Nessy saw me, she giggled and grabbed my arm. "Come one Jules!", she smiled. "Leggo!" We ran out of the room. I shrieked 'cause her grip around my arm was tight.

"Be quiet Watson!", she hissed. "Loosen your grip around my arm then Anderson!", I growled.

We left the Flores building and went to the cafe for breakfast. Bryona was right. Our building was the nearest to all. I ordered a ham and cheese omelette and orange juice while Nessy ordered some blueberry pancakes and sweet tea. We were waiting for our food, talking about the party when all of a sudden we heard screaming from the outside.

"CURLS!"" "TOMS!" "MIRRORS!" "TURTLES!" "LEPRECHAUNS!"

I raised an eyebrow. Our food arrived and we ate in silence until Nessy squealed. I nearly choked on my omelette.

"What?", I asked. She squealed again, "One Direction!"

My heart skipped a beat. Everytime that boy band gets mentioned, I think of Liam. I'm so proud of him. He made it this far and he's so famous. I always knew he would be. The day he told me he was gonna audition in the X- Factor. I knew he was going to be a star.

"They're coming here for college! You can see Liam again!", she giggled while jumping up and down. I stiffened. Yes, I told her about Liam. She is my Best Friend after all. I looked out the window and saw some girls running and screaming. I sighed. Nessy must've noticed since her smile immediately disappeared.

"Sorry Jules.", she said. She then looked at my wrist. The bracelet sparkled. The bracelet Liam gave me. I shook my head and forced a smile, "It's alright Ness. It happened a long time ago."

************************************************************************************************************

We were on our way home after an exhausting morning of shopping. I only bought a shirt while Nessy kept looking at outfits that were that would make her feel at home. When we were in the counter, she realized that she left her credit card at the dorm. I ended up paying for it no matter how many times she protested. She's my Best Friend after all and I love her. We also went to the grocery to fill our kitchen with food. Nessy and I took a cab back to the campus.