Chapter 1 [Julie]

CHAPTER 1

# 2013 #

"You are very fortunate Ms. Watson.."

I turned to look at Bryona Murray, the woman who owns the most expensive dormitory in London Academy of Performing Arts. "..Only people with big names and big companies can afford the dorms here."

"Oh.", was all I could answer.

My parents allowed me to go to college here in London. They were wondering why I chose London when there were a lot of high- class, broadway training schools in New York city. Yes, it's New York. That's like broadway central of the universe. But London Academy of Performing Arts was best at broadway. They were awarded for their productions of Funny Girl, Wicked, Little Red Hat, West Side Story, Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, you name it. I also missed England. Wolverhampton is not that far away so I can probably book a flight or catch a train on the weekend to  just roam around there. I spent 4 years of my life in Wolverhampton but moved to America when I was 14. My dad got a better job, and that job lead him in owning one of the biggest real estate companies in New York city a year later. My parents wanted me and my brother and my little brother to take care of the business when they retire, but I refused. I mean, come on! It's my life, no theirs. I control my life, and what I want is simple: TO BE A BROADWAY LEGEND.

But this wasn't the only reason why I decided to come back. There was another, and it was definitely a risky reason. If you know what I mean.

"Ms. Watson?", Bryona raised an eyebrow. Crap, I drifted off again.

"Please call me Julie.", I said. Bryona shrugged, "Alright Julie, so what do you think?"

"Why is this dorm only for the '''''rich and famous''?", I asked, putting air quotes in the "rich and famous" part. Bryona smirked.

"This dorm is the nearest to the campus, and it also has all the services you need. There are maids who can do your laundry for you. The whole building is Wi- Fi.....", Bryona explained a lot of stuff, but I didn't listen anymore. I didn't really care.

My parents googled this school the moment I told them I choosing it for college. They wanted me to stay in New York for college so they can keep an eye on me, but I insisted on going to England with my Best Friend, Nessy. So they made a deal with me. I can go to England with Nessy if I choose the best dorm, so they'll know I'm being taken care of. It's pretty annoying really.

But I never told them my other reason for coming back. They'd probably think I'm stupid for doing so or something. I wanna see him again. I know the chances would probably be one in infinity due to the fact that he's now famous and he belongs to hottest British boy band of this generation. He's probably forgotten about me even. I know I could go to Wolverhampton and see if they still have the same address but our families haven't seen each other in 4 years. But still, so bad I wanna see Liam. Liam Payne.

I'm 100% sure he doesn't remember me. I mean, come on! While I was gone, he had a girlfriend named Danielle Peazer but they split over a year ago but 3 months after that, he's got a new one. It's not that I don't expect him to wait for me and all, I mean I'm sure the kiss was friendly. But it meant something to me. It made me realize how much I loved him. Oh gosh, I miss him so much. But does he miss me? Obviously not.

"Julie?", Bryona raised her eyebrow. DAMN, I drifted off again. I turned to her, "Yeah?"

"So? Have you reached a decision?", she asked. I hesitated. Don't get me wrong, this place is cool but I don't really like the "Dorm for the rich and famous" part. It intimidates my Best Friend, Nessy, since she claims herself to be "middle class" (which is the exact opposite since she's filthy rich) but I have to choose this dorm or my parents will probably ship me back to America and bye, bye greatest performing arts school in the world.