Chapter 53 [Julie & Liam]

[JULIE]:

3 DAYS LATER...

i'm a nervous wreck. The concert's tonight. I'll be singing in front of millions of people. What if I crack or screw up? I've been doing okay in rehearsals. (I'm gonna be joined by 5 Seconds of Summer, a new Australian band,  as opening act. But they're gonna sing first then me). But rehearsals is different from the real deal. That's what made it scarier.

Liam isn't helping me either. Every time I try to make an effort to talk to him about it, he would always say that he's busy or something. He always says that he has to make phone calls with important people and make some new arrangements. He says it's a band thing.

Oh, dear. I just don't wanna screw up tonight. If I do, then I might screw up tomorrow and the rest of the tour. I sighed to myself. I can do this. I am Julietta joe Watson. I've performed in front of an audience of many. The problem is, it's not a concert audience. It's a theater audience. There's a difference!

"JULIE!", Nessy shrieked. "Huh?", I snapped out of my thinking. "You gotta eat now," she said. "You've gotta be there by 10 and it's 9:45." I sighed and shook my head. "I'm not hungry," I pushed my plate aside. Nessy groaned. "Don't move," she said as she stood up and walked to the fridge where she took out a container and handed it to me.

"What is this?", I asked. "Food," she answered. "in case you get hungry. Ham and cheese sandwhich and fruit loops." i smiled and thanked her. "I should go now," I said as I grabbed my duffel bag. "I'll see you in the concert, yeah?" She nodded.

With that, I left the campus and made my way to the O2 Arena.

*********************************************************************************************************************

[LIAM]:

"...I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today.."

"Perfect!", Susan said. "Take 5 boys." We nodded and sat at the side of the stage. I've made my decision. I just don't know what would happen next 'cause either way I would end up hurting her. "Liam," I looked up to see Louis approaching me. "You alright? You seem out."

"Do you think I did the right thing?", I asked. He looked at me but he didn't answer. We both knew what it was already. "It's for the better," he answered. "She deserves to be happy," he added. "and you only live once."

"I just don't want to hurt her," i said. Louis patted me on my shoulder. "You're not," he said. "you're stopping her from making the biggest mistake of her life." I sighed. "I just love her too much to let her go," I said. "But it's for the better," he said. "If it's meant to be, it will be." I nodded.

"BACK TO REHEARSALS!", Susan yelled. "C'mon," Louis got up. "We've got to rehearse properly so I can pick up Eleanor from the airport at lunch." I nodded. I just can't stop thinking about Julie. "If you really love her," Louis said. "Do what you're about to do. It's right." I nodded then we made our way back to rehearsals.

*********************************************************************************************************************

[JULIE]:

A FEW HOURS LATER...

"...I gotta get it through your head that you belong with me instead."

The boys of 5SOS finished their last song. Now, it was my turn. I was nervous as heck. I'm the only one in this crew who never sang at a concert. I don't know what it's like and I don't know how the fans would react.