Chapter 27 [Julie]

I woke up to the light from my window. Damn, having translucent curtains. I got up and head straight for my bathroom. Okay, I still had the same clothes from last night: My 1960's turquoise sweater, white capris and tamin classic TOMS. My eyes are red and puffy and my hair is super frizzy. Oh, well. Whatever.

I took a shower and put on a 1960's dark blue sweater with pink capris and the same tamin classic toms. No make-up as always. I also kept putting some eye drops on my eyes so it would look like I didn't cry all night. I tied my hair into a pony tail. Yup, good enough.

It's a Sunday so I guess I'd tell Nessy that I'd stay in today in case she wants to go around London. I went out of my room and headed straight to the kitchen. No one was there. Where the heck was Nessy?

"Nessy?", I called out. No one answered. Maybe she's with Alex. Oh, well. That's much better.

I walked over to the cabinets to get some Fruit Loops. I poured it on a bowl and headed to the fridge for some milk. I was about to open it when I saw a note attached to the handle.

Julie, meet us in Ms. Russo's classroom around 11? Love you. <3 -Nessy

Damn it. Ms. Russo's classroom means practice. She's gonna make me go in the recording room and sing "I Will Always Love You" again. Ahhh, love. Love Songs! They make the world go round, don't they? Well, I think love sucks.

I finished my breakfast, grabbed my phone and some cash. I then made my way to the Dunn Building. It's was a Sunday but in one week, it's the variety show so I saw some of the other students from the other Vocals class practicing.

I finally made it outside her classroom. It sounded quiet from the outside. Maybe Ms. Russo only asked me to come since I was the only one with the problem.

Alex and Nessy had no problem singing "Faithfully", Zachary and Margarita had no problem singing "When You Look Me in the Eyes", The boys had no problem singing "Up All Night". Well, I can't blame them. It's their song. Together, we had no problem singing our finale, "Edge of Glory". Only I had a problem in my part. I just can't get the damn song right.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door. My mood changed when I saw that it wasn't Ms. Russo who was waiting for there. Well, Nessy was there of course. She was the one who left me the note after all but she wasn't alone. She had Alex Small and Harry Styles with her.

"Where's Ms. Russo?", I asked. "She doesn't like practice on Sundays, remember?", Alex said. I rolled my eyes. "Why am I here then?", I asked. "We need to talk to you," Harry said. "It's about last night."

Ahh, last night. My heart broke when I heard Liam say the three words that I was least expecting him to say to Blonde-Barbie-whore-bitch-I'm-a-super-fabulous-model-and-I'm-better-than-all-of-you-slut, Shirley Reagan.

"There's nothing to talk about," I told them. I was heading straight to the door. "I should go guys.", I added. But right before I could open the door, Nessy spoke. "Sit!", she said. I turned to look at her. "What?", I said. "Sit," Nessy said. "The three of us need to talk to you." then she pointed at the stool in front of Ms. Russo's desk.

I just shrugged and made my way towards it. I sat on the stool and then the 3 of them surrounded me.

"Harry's gonna explain something," Nessy said. "It's about Li-- him." She nodded at Harry and he walked slowly towards me. "I spoke to Liam last night. When you went to bed, I went back to the dorm," he started. "Liam was already there waiting for me. The lads were also there."