Chapter 43 [Julie]

1 1/2 MONTHS LATER...

"Julie!", someone kept jumping up and down my bed. I groaned. I just arrived from Los Angeles last night. That's where my family and I spent our Winter Break. Now, I have jet lag and I'm still exhausted. "Go away!", I yelled. "Come on!", the person said. "First day after winter break! 2nd semester!" I'm sure the person speaking is Nessy.

"I'm ditching today," I said. "I don't give a crap. I'm just really tired." Nessy stopped jumping. "Fine then," she said. "Desperate times call for desperate measures." I heard her walk out of my room. Finally! I allowed myself to get lost in sleep again. Peace and quiet and---

Someone grabbed me by the waist and swung me over their shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Liam. I wanted to smile and kiss him but right now, I need to sleep. Daaamnn, Nessy called him to wake me up.

"Liam!", I said. "Put me down!" But he wasn't listening, he just started laughing. He walked out of my room, still carrying me. I just really wanted to sleep again. "Liam!", I shrieked. "Let me go!" He laughed harder. Then I heard more laughter from Nessy. "Let me go!", I yelled. "Okay, okay!", he said as he set me down on the couch. "There you go!"

"Good morning," he was leaning in to kiss me but I pushed him away and covered my mouth. He frowned. "Morning breathe," I answered. "Oh," he chuckled. "for a moment there, I thought you just didn't want to kiss your boyfriend." I laughed.

"So," Nessy started. "I'm gonna go ahead and meet up with Alex. Julie, get ready. First day." Nessy grabbed her bag and left the dorm. "You should go ahead," I told Liam. He shook his head. "I'll wait for you," he said. "I already saw your class schedule and we both have double period vocals first."

"You looked at my class schedule?", I smirked. He blushed. "I just wanted to see the classes we'll be in together." I kissed his cheek. "Have you eaten breakfast?", I asked. He shook his head. "Let's go to the cafe," he said. "but get ready first." I nodded. "I'll be right back," I said.

I went to my room to take a quick shower and change into an oasap white, boyfriend shirt tucked in a gold pleated skirt. I grabbed my brown messenger bag then put on brown flats. I left my hair loose since I didn't really wanna tie it. I looked at myself in the mirror and yup, good enough.

"Ready to go?", I asked Liam. He nodded. "Come on," he said. I nodded and we walked out of the Flores Building, hand-in-hand. As we made our way out, we came across some people and they gasped as they saw me and Liam walking and holding hands. I could hear their whispers and that made me nervous.

"OMG! They're dating?!" "I thought they were just friends!" "She's so lucky!" "Why her?!" "What happened to Shirley?!" "Awwee, they look so sweet!"

I haven't thought about this part yet. How will the world react about me and Liam together? I'm sure they'd prefer Liam more when he was with Danielle Peazer or Shirley. So being with him, does that mean that there are gonna be papparazzi everywhere, and there are gonna be some haters? News articles, etc..?

Oh, screw it. As long as I'm with Liam, I'll be alright. Louis and Eleanor are still strong and she survived this stuff. That means I can too, since I'm not alone. As long as Liam's with me, I'll be fine. If he's happy then I'm happy. Why? Because I love him.