Beyond Us

There's a new war hovering over the Wizarding World as a new adversary, Abaddon, threatens to destroy everything and create a new world - to finish what Voldemort never achieved. Hermione Granger, a successful healer at St. Mungo's hospital, crosses paths with Abaddon leaving her to be the only survivor in the attack. With the verge of a new war and a strange enemy, Draco Malfoy is assigned to protect her. Where there is chaos, there is peace.

----------------------------------------

A story where the author tried to make a better conflict than the "making Ron jealous" bit. I have a lot of respect for the authors creativity, and the villain they wrote. Hermione is really driven towards healing people in this book, and Draco has a really interesting dynamic. I did not cry, but I did laugh a couple of times. I enjoyed reading this book a lot. Please do not hate me that I am posting more Dramione, it is my happy place and I have been incredibly stressed.

 Notes:
I apologize for not updating much. Being married is hard. Love you all!

This chapter is dedicated to the author. This story can be found in my reading list.

Author: escapism-

escapism-

If you have read this, please let others know what you think in the comments.