Bella Snape (Harry Potter Fan Fic)

Bella is nine and is being abused daily for the werid things that happends to her. When her parents kick her out she has no place to go. In an act of frustration she knocks at a door were a man with greasy black hair and a hocked nose opens.

______________________________________________________________

I really enjoyed this story when I read it a while ago. I normally do not love Snape as a character, but I thought the story was pretty good, and I liked Snape in it. It is about a young character, and I know some people have a hard time reading that, but I think it is worth it.

Also, life is really hard. As many people know, life has its ups and downs, and right now I am in a down part. This time has reminded me that life is easier when you have someone to talk to. I would like to extend an invitation to any of you. If anyone needs to talk to someone about anything, please message me. This invitation is ongoing, and I mean it. I know talking to a stranger may not help, but sometimes its what someone needs. I hope I can help someone at a low point. 

I attached one of my favorite songs to this chapter, hopefully as a way to encourage someone.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: fanclub

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.