Hierarchy of Need [t.r]

In the throes of the second wizarding war, Delilah Meddows is killed by no other than Lord Voldemort. However, instead of dying like she was supposed to, Delilah finds herself at Hogwarts in 1943. She tries to tread carefully, but Tom Riddle is not someone so easily ignored.

---------------------------

Summary:

I feel guilty about recommending this book because it will ruin your life. This is a beautiful combination of the original storyline and some fantastic beasts canon, with understanding Hogwarts, but also with Grindlewalds presence in the story. The story incorporates everything together and has an original character that feels like she should have been in the original story. Even though it may not seem like for a lot of the story, there is a romance between Delilah and Tom. Toms character makes my chest tight, whenever he is in a chapter I get nervous and excited. Delilah is also incredible, her character is so unpredictable. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time reading this book. I was obsessed with it. Every second I was alone I was reading it. I will not divulge any plot details because the plot is too original and compelling to spoil any of it. The story is incredibly unique, and the author is amazing at bringing the experience of the story into a reality for your soul. They are amazingly poetic, I felt weighed down by their words, but also like I was floating. I do not want to spoil anything out of the story, but there is some mature content (the mature scene was so intense my mouth was open in shock). One of the reasons I loved this story so much was because I felt like the Tom RiddleI was reading about could definitely become Voldemort, but he clearly is not yet. Also, we get to read about the grandparents of our favorite Slytherin gang, and they are all my absolute favorite. I will never be able to express how incredibly obsessed I am with this novel. I want everyone to read it, but I also do not because as soon as you start reading it you will not be able to do anything else until you finish it. I will tell you, the book does not have a conclusive ending because there is a sequel. The sequel is not finished yet, and I am a complete drug addict waiting for the next chapter to be posted. 

Notes: 

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions/encouragement for my wedding! It has been pretty nerve-racking, but I am very excited to marry the man I love. We have been dating since we were 16 and now we are buying a house and getting married! So far, we have pretty much everything planned, and we decided we would have our first dance to "I've had the Time of Life" from Dirty Dancing. That song has been a background song in our relationship since we were kids. We have a swing/ballroom dance that we made up when we started dating so we could actually dance at school dances. If we get a video of it, I may post it with a chapter. I know it is bold of me to assume you care, but I am much too excited not the post about my wedding. 

Thank you for all of the messages I have been receiving! I love getting suggestions, and reading everyone's fics! You guys are so wonderful, and my interactions with everyone on Wattpad make my day brighter. 

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: iimplicitt

Link: iimplicitt

If you have read this, let others know what you think by commenting or voting. If you read it after seeing this, come back and give your review.