I AM BACK!

Welcome to 2020. 

I have not updated this catalog since 2017, but I have decided to invest in it once again. I am currently finishing my senior year of college and I have found a lot of time to read fanfiction and hopefully help others find the best on Wattpad. I am super excited to read all of the new fanfiction that has been written since I took my break and to find some older ones that I missed.

I am aware that many people are currently being affected by COVID-19, and need some joy in their lives. My university was forced to send students home, which is why I have so much time to enjoy the fanfiction community again. I am hoping that we can all take comfort in each other and in the Wizarding world during this time of uncertainty and confusion. I would love to hear how different people are dealing with quarantine and other challenges, especially people from different parts of the world (I am located in the United States.) Comment any stories that have been keeping you sane!

I have begun reading different Harry Potter fanfiction and I will begin posting new books that I find soon. If anyone has read any that they recommend, either comment or private message me. I cannot wait to read all of the new stories on Wattpad!

I have been editing the older chapters to ensure that the quality is up to date. The authors are now listed in each chapter, and I deleted any posts about books that have been deleted from Wattpad. From this post on I will be posting each book recommendation with the author tagged in the post, the chapter dedicated to the author, and the external link to the books page. I am hoping this will help PC and Mobil users find these awesome books easily!

I will also be posting summaries/reviews with each book. Some books have very vague descriptions by the author and it leaves us wondering what the book is about. I will be careful never to spoil the story, but I will be putting general information in each summary regarding, ships, characters, Alternate Universes, time era, and other things like that.

I can not wait to continue journeying with all of you. If you have any suggestions or questions let me know!