Muggle

Lexi Hooper has been a Harry Potter fan since the very start. One day, Lexi and her friend decide to go to King's Cross station for a memorable cosplay. But what started as a joke, turns out to be both Lexi's dream and her nightmare. Just for a laugh, Lexi starts to run towards the wall between platforms 9 and 10, careful not to hit it too hard. But the shocking part is, the wall disappears and she passes the barrier, suddenly finding herself in platform 9 3/4. At first she thinks that she's just dreaming and goes with the flow. But when she figures out that everything is as real as it can get, Lexi realizes that she has the power to change everything and save everyone; because she knows exactly what is going to happen next and how to stop it, even though she is just a Muggle.

---------------------------------------

Summary:

This story follows an Original Character named Lexi Hooper. She is a muggle-born that falls into the world of Harry Potter starting in Harry's fourth year (Goblet of Fire). During her muggle life, she had read all the Harry Potter books, and now she finds out it is all real. How will Lexi's presence change the future? How does the magical world exist? Who sent her, and why? These questions are answered in the many many many chapters of this book. 

This book is set from the beginning of the Goblet of Fire to the end of the Deathly Hallows. There is some post-final battle storyline. The author does an awesome job at living through the books without boring the reader with scenes we have already read in the original series. Lexi is a fun character that is very goofy. I love all the extra time we get with different characters and how fun a lot of the scenes are. I sometimes get bored with long stories but this one was entertaining enough to keep me reading through 200+ chapters. The romance is between Lexi and Fred Weasley. It is adorable, and I love it. This story did not have any mature scenes that I would be worried about young people reading. I would recommend this story to any age group. It is clean enough for anyone who doesn't like smut but interesting and fun enough for anyone that is looking for a good plot. I admire this author a ton for their commitment to their story. 

Notes: 

If anyone has any story suggestions please message me or comment them below!

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: TinaX2

Link: TinaX2

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments, or like this chapter! If you read it, come back to this chapter to give others your review!