Choices in love and hate (Drarry)

Sometimes, hatred is just a cover-up for something much deeper~

------------------------------------------

Summary: 

I do not have much experience with this ship to judge if this was a good one, but I did find it entertaining and I think if someone likes this ship they would enjoy it. It is hard to know what timeline the story is set during, but I think it is post-war. The plot moves pretty quickly, especially the romance between Harry and Draco. There is so much going on in the plot and it changes like crazy, but the craziness made it a fun story to read. I thought that the flexibility the author had allowed for some really fun scenarios for the couple to be in. This story was entertaining and fun and didn't take itself too seriously.

I personally enjoy a more plot-heavy story with a slow burn romance, but this was a good break for my reading habits! Let me know of any other Drarry fics to read!

Notes:

Hey everyone! I hope you have enjoyed a more diverse selection of fanfiction recommendations because I have loved reading so many different stories. There will be tons more stories coming your way soon, but I also want to hear of any more suggestions! Thank you so much to everyone who has been commenting suggestions and reviews, and voting! It makes me incredibly happy.

I wanted to share a Harry Potter thought. When Harry is being sorted in the Philosopher Stone, the sorting hat says Harry would do well in Slytherin. I think that is crap. Harry would be a horrible Slytherin. Harry Potter is not an ambitious person, nor is he very resourceful, or cunning, the only Slytherin quality he has is that he is a good leader, but any house can have good leaders. If he was ambitious we would see him trying to get better grades, or being friends with the "right" people, if he was cunning he wouldn't need liquid luck to get the memory from Slughorn, and if he was resourceful he would have found better ways to deal with his situations. I have nothing against Harry, I love him to death, and I think he is the sweetest character, but I do not think he is a Slytherin. However, I do think the hat may have sensed the piece of Voldemorts soul that was in Harry, and thought those qualities were Harry's; because Voldemort would have done well in Slytherin.

I am sure I am not the first to think about this, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. What do you think about Harry's house? Am I crazy, would he have done well in Slytherin?

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: nalaismyalterego

Link: 

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments or vote.

Do not forget to vote and comment when reading stories. We want to be supporting these authors!