Fake Love -- Dramione

"I want Astoria back, you want Weasel back - for some unknown reason. They'll come crawling back on their hands and knees. Simple, really."

"Are you proposing we fake date?" I asked, incredulously. 

He smirked, "Oh Granger, that's exactly what I am proposing."

--------------------------------------------

Summary: 

This story follows Hermione and Draco returning to Hogwarts for their 7th year of school after the war. Ron and Hermione have broken up, and she wants him back. Draco has broken up with Astoria Greengrass and he wants her back. They decide to "fake date" each other to make their past significant others jealous. During their fake relationships, they begin to see a special bond form between the two. Will they become more than allies? If you want to know, read Fake Love. This story was full of fluff. If you want to read a cute romantic story with a happy ending this is perfect! It was a wonderful lighthearted story that was a good distraction from all the craziness. There are some really good scenes in this book that I really enjoyed, the author was really fun and added a lot of sweetness to the characters.

This chapter is dedicated to the author. 

Author: _Justa_fangirl_

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.

--------------------

Thank you for the positive comments and votes! I love hearing from everyone and learning about your unique experiences. I saw that some people are adding my catalog to their reading lists, which is awesome! I love that people are sharing these stories across Wattpad. Let me know if you guys have any stories I should read!