Promise to the Past

She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Granger never prepared for was to be thrown back in time just before the fateful night of the Potters' death. When the wizarding war takes a dark turn, Hermione Granger is thrown back into the past. Straight to Potter Cottage in Godric's Hollow on October 23, 1981. Now she has the chance to change everything for the better, even if it means erasing her childhood and writing her friends out of her life. But when her presence alters the timeline, she has to prove to the Order the truth of her future.

 ------------------------------

Summary:

Wow. This story has won tons of awards, and it deserves them all! Hermione is sent back in time by old magic and has to adjust to life in the original Order of the Pheonix. This story is incredible at presenting complex storylines with equally complex characters. I love how the author portrays Hermione, and the Mauraders, the conflict is so real! This story is not complete, but I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. There is romance (Sirius/Hermione), but it only adds to the story, it does not overpower the ongoing conflict. I think it is so cool seeing how different people can bring Hermione and another character together and make it seem like the perfect match, there is so much creativity on Wattpad! Also, the representation of the Mauraders era is beautiful, and I was very conflicted regarding the Pettigrew conflict. Normally, authors write him as inherently evil, but this story made me question the situation and really understand how heartbreaking it must have been for the group of friends. I love the story, and I hope you all do as well! 

Note: 

I think I will be posted the first couple chapters of the Dramione book I have been working on. If anyone would be able to read them and give me some feedback or suggestions I would love that! I will post it soon.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: adharyn

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.