All Aboard the Hogwarts Express

Returning to Hogwarts for their 8th Year in order to complete their NEWTs, Hermione, Ron and Harry's friendship is tested by the strain of Ron and Hermione's breakup. It seems to Hermione that everyone is certain of their future - and for once Hermione finds herself struggling when it comes to realising what she wants. A new term at Hogwarts begins - and with strange new living arrangements, the Golden Trio must learn to be at peace with their enemies. It seems to Hermione that she's one of the only people not in a relationship - and all this lovey-dovey nonsense is really starting to get her down. Proffessor McGonagall, new Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, insists on PSHE/Guidance lessons for all the 8th years, in an attempt to help them deal with the trauma of the Final Battle, and also educate them for life in the Big Wide World.To make matters worse, this new teacher has decided to mix things up a bit - who will Hermione get paired with, and what will become of the unlikely pairing?Proffessor Trelawney seems insistent that the fate of the two characters is written in the stars, but Hermione scorns at the prophecies of the Hogwarts teacher. But could she possibly be wrong in her dismisal??Could there be a place in Draco Malfoy's icy-cold heart for the Brightest Witch of Her Age? Strange occurences and an evil that they thought had been destroyed plagues the dreams of Draco Malfoy; what will become of these nightmares, and what has it got to do with Hermione Granger, too?

____________________________________________________________

I really really liked this book. It did not seem like a Dramione story at first, but it is, and it is wonderful. I for sure think you should read it. Especially if you love Draco and Hermione....... I think another nice thing about it, is the length. It is not too long that it takes forever to read, but it is also long enough to be invegorating.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: ch0coh0licbjlk

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.