Disappear (Dramione)

After a heart-wrenching discovery, Hermione Jean Granger decides that she's done with the tears. She packs up and leaves her friends behind, and vanishes into thin air, inaccessible by owl or anything else. Meanwhile, Draco Malfoy is doing well. His company is blooming, and everything is just fine. But what happens when a strikingly familiar figure comes back from the past? Through drunken nights and unexpected, inexplicable actions, feelings bubble to the surface and bloom, brighter than ever before.

-------------------------------------------

Summary:

This story is light-hearted and fluffy. There is conflict but it reads more like a romance novel than an action novel, which is not a bad thing! The story is roughly 4-5 years after Hogwarts, I think. Hermione has been living with Ron, but things do not go according to plan. Hermione decides she needs to work on finding her own way, and her journey unexpectedly collides with Draco Malfoy's. We find out that Draco has had a crush on her forever, and that is the perspective has in the story. This story is cute and fun because we get to see Hermione introduce a bunch of wizards to technology, and they love it. Also, there are some great girl-friendship moments that are so fun and exciting. This was a great book that left me feeling light-hearted and happy. 

Notes:

I needed a soft Dramione fic to ease my stress and another more intense one to capture my mind back, which you will hear about next chapter because it is good. After my small Dramione binge, you can expect some good marauders era recommendations coming soon, I have a ton in my library right now. 

Also, some of you may have noticed that I have another story published on my profile. 

I recently published the first ten chapters of a Dramione Fanfiction that I am writing. I have had the idea for a while, and I have really wanted to give it a shot. I know not everyone is a Dramione fan, but it is the ship I was most comfortable/confident to write my first fanfic about. 

I have had a lot of fun with it so far and I have been writing the chapters way quicker than I thought I would. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out and give some feedback. I would love to hear some comments about improvements I could make in my writing style, character consistency, anything. I love all of your reviews and comments about stories I post here, and I think you guys could help my story a ton! I hope you will check it out, it would be mean so much to me. Thank you!

-----------------------------

You can find this story in the "Best Harry Potter Fanfictions on Wattpad" reading list on my profile.

This author is dedicated to the author of the reviewed story.

Author: -quiescentravenclaw

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments, and vote!