Potter?

» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter «

-------------------

This story was recommended to me by one of you lovely readers. I love when you are active and give me recommendations. In this story, Harry's sister had gone to Drumstrang but transferred to Hogwarts in her and Harry's third year. The author does not dwell much on the back story and does not try to explain much of the details of the past. The lack of a back story is fine, and it barely affected the story at all. I felt connected to the characters, and I really enjoyed the story building. This is a "Y/N+Draco" story. I do not normally read Y/N stories, but this one is excellent, and you could put any name over the main character's name. She is feisty, confident, and curious. The author is still writing this book as of 1/24/2021, but they update almost every day. Once you get into the depth of the story the author really finds the heart of each character, and it is perfect. The relationship with Draco in the sixth year is quite good, and the story gets absolutely insane after that. The book has a fast pace and will not leave you bored. It is a fun and dramatic Slythering romance. I hope you all enjoy this adventure!

Notes:

Hello all! I hope you enjoy this recommendation! I am trying to work through my library right now to bring you more reviews for the stories that have been suggested to me. Keep sending suggestions, I love it! I hope you are all doing well. Try to find a small way to add joy to your lives. I recently found out about Tea baths, where you put tea bags in bath water and it is AMAZING for your skin and for relaxation. Maybe look it up, and give it try. Let me know what you think.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

This book can be found in my reading list.

Author: Seselina

seselina

If you have read this, please let others know what you think in the comments.