Vicious Love (Teddy Lupin)

He likes to tease her. He likes to annoy her. He can't ever seem to stay away from her. Little does she know, he's in love with her.

---------------------------

Summary:

This story follows an original character through a unique telling of the next generation's story. I really enjoy next-generation stories because it gives the author creative freedom to add things to the wizarding world that could have developed with time. Sam is a nice character that fits well in the next-gen world. She is fun and smart but naive to her own feelings. Teddy Lupin is a talented and handsome boy who is great at navigating the attention he receives. The reader follows Sam and Lupin starting in their fifth year. We see them navigate their friendships and feelings while interacting with the large group of next-generation characters. The romance of the story does not move quickly, but it is a sweet story. My favorite part of the story is all of the author's unique things about the wizarding world. Hogwarts has a dueling competition every year, the World Cup is a little different, and we get some interesting original characters. I really enjoyed this story and it is a great book to read if you are looking for something light and joyful.

Notes:

Life is always crazy, and I hope you are all doing well. I am interested in reading some Drarry fanfics. If you are a Drarry fan, what is your all-time favorite Drarry Fic?

I recently started watching supernatural with my husband. Oh my gosh, that show is so good. I am on season three, please no spoilers. The show is so funny and good, I am in love with Dean. Wow. 

I am turning 21 this weekend and I have no idea how to celebrate. I was hoping you guys could help give me some suggestions on what I should do. I live about an hour or two from some big cities, but I mainly live in the country. 

This chapter is dedicated to the author. 

This story can be found in the "Best Harry Potter Fanfictions on Wattpad" reading list on my profile. 

Author: lynnnxnn

lynnnxnn

If you have read this story please let others know by liking this chapter and sharing your thoughts in the comments.