Fangs & Venom

She was the last of her line, according to her father. A natural parseltongue, and a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin.

Gaunt. The long-lost Slytherin heir. The long-lost phantom queen.

She was bred by her father to be determined, cunning, ruthless and, to launch the arrow true to its aim. She was bred to restore the Gaunt family name.

What happens when the long-lost queen meets the Slytherin prince?

------------

Summary: 

This is a Slytherin royals/sacred 28/Slytherin pride story. It follows the main character from year one to year seven. It moves quickly through the early years, but it doesn't speed through them. The main character is involved with Draco Malfoy, and there is some good romance/relationship content. There are more plot points than romance points. This story is interesting and very intense. My only critique is that the characters act significantly older than they are, which may have been intentional or unintentional but I did not specifically enjoy those details. Besides my one complaint (which doesn't really matter, the author is great regardless), this book is really good and I enjoyed reading it a lot. I am a sucker for Slytherin stories so I enjoyed this story a ton. Give it a read!

This story can be found in the "best harry potter fanfictions on Wattpad" reading list on my profile page.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: bpagr2000

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments or vote.

Love you guys!