Lazuli - Harry Potter Fan Fiction (Draco Malfoy)

When Juliet Weasley tells people who her parents are, they can hardly believe their ears. All of the Weasley's have red hair, freckles, and belong to Gryffindor House, right? Wrong. When Juliet was sorted into Slytherin in her first year at Hogwarts, her parents practically disowned her, her twin brother Ron and the rest of her siblings refused to acknowledge her presence when in public. Because of this, Juliet swore that she would succeed in everything she did and prove her worth to them. 5 years on, Juliet is the top of her class and adored by her Slytherin classmates. Seeker on the Slytherin Quidditch Team and protégée of Severus Snape, it appears that Slytherin House has found a new star. However when handsome yet notorious bad boy Draco Malfoy comes into the picture, Juliet can't help but fall for him. With the guilt of her secret relationship and the secret that she's keeping from Draco and the rest of Slytherin - her membership in Dumbledore's Army, - Juliet's dancing on thin ice, and with the smallest crack, her world could come tumbling down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of my top Draco Malfoy love stories. It is different from others but is super good. I am Slytherin, and having books from a Slytherin point of view is always cool, especially when she is a Weasley!

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: BarneysCrew

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.