Tightly Knit{ Fred Weasley}

Life was complicated for Eleanor Ross from the moment she was born to a Muggle mother. With her father nowhere in the picture and her magic appearing, Eleanor grows up in a household where her mother, Maggie, is convinced she's gone mental one day and the next is set on hiding her daughter's secret from everyone outside the home. That is until Eleanor receives her letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Suddenly, everything makes sense to Maggie, and Eleanor finally finds a place where she doesn't have to hide anything. Fred and George Weasley, the famous twins, are known for pulling off some of the greatest pranks of their time. No student or professor, for that matter, is safe. They have dedicated their fifth year of Hogwarts to prank everyone in the castle. It's a piece of cake, until they try to prank Eleanor Ross, the unsuspecting Hufflepuff. At first, it seems like they've miscalculated the execution of their pranks, but when Fred witnesses one of their pranks, literally bounce off of Eleanor, his curiosity is peaked. He is determined to figure out how Eleanor is dodging their mischievous ways. He wants to figure out her secret but he and George have to get out of detention first.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have been told by so many people to read this book and now I know why. I just finished reading it and had to post it immediately it is incredible! There are twists in the story everywhere. It pulls you in and makes you think you know what will happen, then BAM, you are wrong. I love that there is a real story that is not only romance because it makes the romance feel super real.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: kmbell92

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.