Where? What? Why?

"L...Leo?" Damon stuttered as his eyes widened , "you're back?"

Leo smirked with a slight chuckle, "Don't worry brother, I'm not here to steal your girl or anything" He winked towards Elena.

"Where've you been?" Stefan asked before watching his younger brother slump down on to the couch...

"Me?" Leo said in an innocent tone, "oh I've been leaving quite the mess out of town... at least it's not sherif Forbes who has to clean it up"

"What happened to you?..." Elena shook her head in disbelief, she couldn't believe that the cheerful , playful Leo that she got to know had disappeared...

"What happened to me?" Leo echoed, "well Elena, should I kill Damon and see how you'd react?"

"You wouldn't" She glared into his cold blue eyes

"Try me" He smirked mischievously

"Guys..." Stefan interrupted, "Leo... I'm glad you're back, but there will be no killing anyone here..."

"Is that a challenge or a threat, brother?" Leo stood to his feet and was now face to face with his older brother... "Let me tell you what is going to happen..." He walked passed the crowd stood in front of him and turned to face them all, "I'll do ... whatever I want... because there's no one that will stop me, am I clear?"

"Leo..." Damon tried

"Am I clear?" The youngest Salvatore repeated.

"Crystal" The oldest brother rolled his deep blue eyes , sarcasm filling his voice.

"Good" But before Leo sped to his room, he made his way over to Elena, one arm was around her neck and with one slight movement, he could make sure she was decapitated...

"Leo! Let go of her!" Damon bellowed as he went to move closer to save his fiancé...

"Now now Damon..." The younger brother laughed, "One little movement and you'd have a lot of blood on this rug, not to mention the beautiful head that you'd have to throw in the garbage..."

"Whatever you do... do not... hurt her" Damon spoke through gritted teeth.

"Fine..." Leo shoved Elena out of his grasp, before she ran into Damons arms...

"It's okay... I've got you" The dark haired, blue eyed Salvatore whispered as he held Elena in his strong arms...

"But just know Damon" Leo shrugged, and with a cheeky wide grin spread across his face, "it's that easy for me to take away someone you love... so yes... I'll do whatever I please..."
————————————————
LEOS POV
This town is so boring. What the hell can I do? I thought coming back I could have a little fun, maybe get Damon or Stefan to go on a decade long bender with me... but no. Of course Damon wouldn't... he's all loved up with Elena, I don't know what Stefan's problem is... what has he got to loose? You know... maybe I should kill Elena. Maybe then Damon would turn his humanity off too, we could have an epic, long, fun time of killing, torturing... and just being... vampires. I'm fed up of the 'house play'. Damon getting married? Has he lost his mind... we're predators... not puppies.

I walk down the dark streets of Mystic Falls when I suddenly hear... "Leo...", Turning my head to the side, I saw...

"Elijah Mikaelson" I chuckled, "I thought you left mystic falls... or ... are you still babysitting your brother?"

"Ah... so it is true... you've turned off your emotions" He fixed his suit... "You know, my sister would have hated that you've turned them off"

"Your sister... is dead" I tried to speak as harsh as I could