Changed

Leos POV
My brother and Elena's wedding is a week away. The time has flew by... the whole process leading to this event has been exhausting, why? Because I've had to hear Carolines voice for hours almost every day.
Sitting on this plane today, looking beside me and seeing Bonnie with a huge smile on her face, and Stefan on the opposite side of the aircraft with a happy expression, I knew that through all of that torturous pain of sitting through them wedding conversations, this was going to be worth it.

"Is there anything I can get you?" A very tall, blonde air hostess grinned, giving me a wink as she made eye contact.

"I think we're all good" Bonnie replied to her, I looked at the dark haired Bennett and smirked.

"Jealous?" I nudged her arm, after the air hostess walked away.

"Jealous?" She scoffed, "Are you crazy?"

"You already know the answer to that..." I wiggled my brows before taking her hand in mine.

Truth be told, I don't know what is happening between me and Bonnie. We argue like cat and dog, she drives me nuts and I drive her insane.
——————
"Hey" I smiled as I jumped on the lap of Bonnie, hearing a loud grunt before she pushed me off her.

"Why did you have to jump on me? Can't you tell I'm writing?" She held up her journal, stating the obvious.

"What're you writing about?" I asked before taking my place on the seat next to her, "Is it about me?" I pursed my lips.

"No" She rolled her eyes

"That's a shame, you gonna tell me who you're writing about?" I asked once more.

"I'm not telling you" She shook her head, "It's personal, and you shouldn't ask about people's private thoughts..."
Okay then... swiftly I snatched the book out of her hand... "Give that back!"

He's a menace, reckless, and drives me crazy. He gets under my skin more than anyone I have ever met, even more than Damon. But I think that I'm falling-

I tried to read on but I was suddenly tackled down by a very angry Bonnie. "Give me that" She said before snatching the journal out of my hands. "I can't believe you just did that..."

"So... who's the guy then?" I questioned, I was curious, can you blame me?

"It doesn't concern you" She sighed before sitting back down on to her chair.

"Why not? I thought that's what we do? We tell each other the truth, our feelings and ..."

Before I could finish, Bonnie was back on her feet and pointing to the front door of her home, "Get out!"

"What? Why?"

"Because you've just invaded my privacy... again!" She folded her arms, clearly distressed. Seriously? She's bringing up the time last week when I took her journal from her hands... I didn't even read it that time.

"Oh come on, I didn't even read it last time" I let my eyes roll.

"It doesn't change the fact that you just don't listen to me, you never listen to me! Why can't you just respect people's requests? Why can't you just be serious for once?"

"You want serious?" I looked down into her green eyes, "Fine. It's not my fault that you don't know how to have fun, or how to lighten up"

"Seriously?" She gasped, "You're not fun! You're annoying! And just..." She paused trying to think of a word... "rude!"