Wedding bells

MYSTIC FALLS

"Elena!" Caroline called out, "where the hell is Elena?" She asked Bonnie, hands placed on her hips, her eyes full of distress.

"She's with Damon" Bonnie shrugged as she sat beside Leo, his arm slung over her shoulder as she entwined her hand with his, both of them very relaxed.

"Seriously?" The blonde sighed, "This is her last day as a free woman!"

"She said she'll be here by three o'clock" Bonnie informed her.

Leo looked over at Stefan on the couch facing him. "Brother, what's the name of the strip club we're going to again?" He said with a smirk.

"Hey!" Bonnie slapped Leo's arm, as Stefan chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure my younger brothers eye doesn't wonder" Damon smirked as he walked inside the room, his arm linked with Elenas.

"Sorry I'm kinda late..." Elena cringed as she saw Caroline's angered face. "We were just..."

"Saying a very passionate goodbye" Damon shrugged, earning the people inside the room to roll their eyes , whilst Elena blushed.

"Damon, we're wasting valuable drinking time..." Leo stated before standing up, pulling Bonnie to her feet too, his arm stayed around her as they stood.

"Yeah, I agree" Stefan spoke, "Have fun girls, see you tomorrow", With that he left the room.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Elena turned to face her soon to be husband. Pecking his lips softly, she then said, "I can't wait"

"Me too" Damon sighed with a big smile against her lips.

"They're gross" Leo cringed as he spun Bonnie around to face him, "We're way cuter, aren't we?"

"You're the most arrogant person I know" Bonnie laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, looking up into his baby blue eyes.

"It's a good job I'm so handsome, right?" He smirked.

Rolling her eyes, Bonnie said, "and the most vain"

"You love it" Leo leant his head down to capture her lips, however he was surprised when she moved back.

"Ah ah ah..." She stopped him, "You're going to a strip club, you don't get any love from me right now"

"Is that so?" Leo raised his brow before throwing the Bennett over his shoulder and using his vampire speed to kidnap her up to his bedroom.

"Leo! Put me down!" She fought against his supernatural strength, unsurprisingly, she was no match.

"I want a proper goodbye" He smiled innocently.

"You really are the most annoying..." Bonnie started before her breath got caught in her throat as Leo took a closer step, "Most ignorant..."

"Mhm?" Leo nodded, urging her to carry on as his head nuzzled into the crook of her neck, making her shudder at his touch.

"Person I've ever met" Bonnie finally finished, her breath was still shaky.

As Leo peppered soft, small kisses down the hollow neck of Bonnie, he knew that he was making her want more. "Will I see you later?"

"Maybe"

Leo gently nipped her soft skin. "Is that a yes?" He asked as she hissed.

"Yes! Will you let me go?" She protested, although the Bennett would have loved to take this a lot further.