Reborn part 2

LEOS POV
"Bonnie... hey" I softly woke the woman laying in my bed, "Babe..."

"Leo..." She groaned, rubbing her eyes tiredly, "what're you doing? It's..." Her head turned to face the clock, "six AM"

"I want to show you something" I told her, "Come on..."

Bonnie pulled herself from out of the covers and I covered her body in one of my t-shirts. "Leo... what is this?"

"I promise ... it's worth it" I smirked before taking her hand, "And then you can go back to sleep"

I began guiding her to the window that lead up to the roof.
Opening the window and climbing out of it, I saw Bonnies brows furrow.
"I'm not jumping out of windows at six o'clock in the morning..." She said.

"Just come with me" I rolled my eyes with a smirk as I took her hand and helped her out, "Hold on tight, okay?"

I felt her grip tighten before I used my vampire abilities to jump to the highest point of the roof. I heard her small laugh as we landed, "Although that just scared the crap out of me... it was fun..."

"You never have to be scared when you're with me...", I held her hand as she found a comfortable position when sitting down.

"For real Leo... why am I up here? The sun isn't even up yet..." She asked as I sat beside her, making sure to keep her hand in mine.

"Well... in about five minutes the sun is about to rise, I thought we could watch it together... and maybe have a little talk." I replied, tracing patterns with my thumb on the back of her soft hand.

"What about?"

"About us... about everything..." I shrugged in response, "I just want us to think of these small moments in the future..."

"You mean the future where I'm all old and fragile, with wrinkles and you're still sexy and seventeen." She folded her arms.

"Well..." I sighed, wrapping my arm around her, "I want you to always know... that I'm never going to leave you, but I'll never stop you from leaving me, I just want you to know that."

"I don't want to ever leave you Leo..."

I relaxed, "Bon, I'm going to be honest... I never thought I could love someone the way I loved Rebekah." I exhaled, "but you... you've shown me that life is so much more than I thought it was... I remember when I first saw a picture of you, I thought... God, she's beautiful , and then I met you and you didn't like me..."

"I didn't not like you..."

"Bonnie... you hated me" I chuckled, "but I thought you were grumpy anyway..."

"Hey!" She slapped my arm.

"What? I love you now, don't I?" I pulled her closer into me. "I just want you to know, that if you decide that you want this... with me... for the rest of your life. I'm going to do everything with you, from travel the world, to dancing in the rain and I'll even teach you how to cook..."

"I'm not that bad..."

"Okay, okay... whatever you say" I looked ahead and saw the big orange ball in the sky, begin to slowly rise. "But I want you to be happy, I want you to have the most adventurous, magical filled life you can possibly have. So I want moments like these with you, where I can keep you close by my side... hold your hand whilst watching the sun come up...talk about our past, our present and our future, and most of all... I want the moments we have to all be remembered, all the small moments, the brief ones and the long , meaningful ones." Her head fell on to my shoulder, "I love you so much... and you'll never realise how much I do..."