Facing Reality Part 2

"Absolutely not" Elijah shook his head "I will not let you wake my mother so that she can open a side where hundreds of supernaturals seeking revenge can come through"

"Elijah..." Leo sighed "you have to hear me out okay..."

"I'm afraid I don't need to hear what you have to say Leo" The original fixed the arms of his suit "The answer is no"

"'No' to what?" Kol appeared with a mischievous grin that always seemed to be the trademark smile for trouble

"This doesn't concern you Kol" Elijah dismissed

When all of a sudden Rebekah appeared, however she stopped in her tracks as her eyes fell onto Leo... "Leo? You're here?"

"Hey..." Leo's eyes softened at the sight of the blonde

"Would you look at that" Kol parked himself on the arm of the couch , resting his head on his fist as his elbow rested on his leg "Romance is in the air... just like old times"

Leo rolled his eyes at his friends remarks , "what happened to your romantic life?... I've always remembered it to be quite tragic"

"Well I spent half of my years in a box" Kol shrugged

"Ah yes..." Leo nodded "Klaus would put you in time out when you were being too annoying"

"Enough of this bickering" Elijah spoke up "Leo the answer is no to your request, and Kol... make yourself useful somewhere else... your voice is agitating me"

"Fine" Leo and Kol almost said in unison before both exiting the room...

"Your brother is being extremely pissy lately" Leo huffed as he walked outside of the home

"He's probably realised that when Klaus is undaggered, he will be spending a century in a coffin" Kol chuckled

"Leo?" Rebekah followed the two "can I speak to you?"

Leo turned around and felt his heart flutter... now is the time...

"I'll leave you love birds to chat" Kol cringed before vamp speeding away...
———————————————
"If I can just find...then I'll be able to ... and then tell him" Caroline nattered away to herself as she was plotting a way to be able to find Klaus...

"You okay in here?" Bonnie asked as she peeked her head around the door "who are you talking to?"

"Klaus...I mean no one... well I mean" Caroline stuttered her words before sighing "I'm trying to figure out how to find him... Klaus"

"You're serious about this?" Bonnie gave her friend a genuine concerned look "you're serious about Klaus?"

"Bonnie... I never meant to fall for him... I thought I was happy with Stefan, but I realised after seeing him..." Caroline trailed off into her thoughts of being reunited with the hybrid "I felt more then what I thought I did"

"You do realise he has tried to kill all your friends before?" Bonnie tilted her head...

"He's changed... I can assure you Bonnie" Caroline practically begged her best friend to trust her judgment "when I'm around him... I don't know how to explain it..." She sighed "He brings out a whole new side of me out... like Damon did for Elena... although no one accepted that at first... until we all saw how happy Damon made Elena, and in the end we changed our minds on them...I just hope you can change your mind about this..."

Bonnie had to agree... she hated the thought of Elena and Damon being together until she saw for herself how happy Damon made her best friend "fine" She breathed into a smile