Do you remember?

LEO'S POV
"Wakey wakey..." I heard a soft voice faintly.
My body was aching and my head was spinning. I could feel my tongue turning to sandpaper whilst I struggled to open my eyes.
"Leo, honey... wake up" The voice said again.

For a moment my vision was blurred, "where...where am I?" I asked as I moved my eyes to only see a dark room, the curtains were closed and the door in front of me was shut.
I waited for a response until I saw a silhouette in front of me, leather skin tight pants, dark purple shirt... leather jacket. "Katherine..." I groaned.

"I actually missed those baby blues whilst you were sleeping" She giggled.

"What're you doing?" I asked, stubborn to the feeling of my throat feeling dry. I tried to move my hands and legs to stand up, but I couldn't, I was tied to a chair viciously, the ropes around me were soaked in vervain, they were tied so tight I could feel my circulation slowing by the second.

"You're up to something and I know it." Katherine replied sternly, "do you need a drink?"
She moved towards me and ripped my black shirt open, exposing my skin to her touch as she brushed her hands over my torso. "God, you're hot, you need to cool off."
There was nothing I could do, I was trapped.
Her hand stretched out to grab a water bottle, she flicked the lid off before forcing the water in my mouth, but this water burnt, it stung and I could feel my insides melting. I tried to spit out the contents which ultimately spilled down my stomach, leaving a trail of burn marks. Vervain water, what a bitch!

"I don't want to hurt you Leo..." She said.

"Really? You have a funny way of showing it, Katherine." I spat.

All of a sudden she turned around and all I could see was black.

FLASHBACK late 1864 (third person POV)
"Stefan..." Leo chased after his brother, "where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Katherine by the quarry..." He told his younger brother, "Go back home, Leo... you should not be by yourself in the woods without protection."

"Then why are you here, brother?" Leo folded his arms in annoyance.

"It... does not matter Leo, there is a lot you do not know... and I can not tell you..." Stefan paused with a sigh, "Just go home."

"Fine." Leo shook his head in anger before storming away.
He was angry, who was Katherine to take away his brothers? First Damon, now Stefan, 'it's almost as if she has a witch spell on them' he thought to himself.

"Leo!" A voice bellowed once the youngest Salvatore returned home.

"Yes, father?" Leo spoke politely.

"Bourbon, son" The man said sharply.

That was the day that Leo decided, he needed his eldest brother back, with Damon absent in the war, and Stefan being sucked into a world of Katherine, Leo was alone... and left to be his fathers personal punching bag. He needed his brothers, without them... he was dying on the inside.
—————————————————
LEOS POV
"Leo... Leo you need to wake up" A familiar voice spoke quickly, "Look at me, open your eyes" Two hands moved my head up and as I pushed my eyelids up, I saw a face I longed to see. Bonnie.

"Bon...Bonnie?" I tried to speak, but my throat was as dry as the desert and my body was almost as limp as a rag.

"Come on, I'll get you out of here" She told me whilst she was untying my hands and legs. "You're going to have to stand up for me, Leo... I need you to stand up."

I pushed myself up and Bonnie wrapped my arm over her to support myself. She quickly moved through a house I hardly recognised until I fell. I just couldn't move my legs fast enough.