If you mean it

Stefan tapped his fingers at his desk as he was thinking of what next to write in his diary... 'I can't believe they could have the cure...'
As the middle Salvatore started to write he heard a noise coming from another room...
Stefan got up and started cautiously walking outside of his room "anyone here?"

"Just me" An old fashioned British voice spoke

"Elijah... why are you here?" Stefan asked with a raised brow

"I have a slight suspicion your brother and my sister are up to something..." The original informed

'I really shouldn't say anything...' Stefan thought to himself "I don't know anything" He shrugged

"Why don't I believe you?" Elijah replied with a slight sigh before looking into Stefans eyes and compelling him to tell him what he knows

"Why don't I believe you?" Elijah replied with a slight sigh before looking into Stefans eyes and compelling him to tell him what he knows ...

"They think that they have found the cure... for vampirism"

Elijah's eyes widened before he zoomed away to go find his sister and the youngest Salvatore...

Stefan buried his head in his hands 'what have I done!?' He asked himself before running out of the house...

————————————————

Kai stood there looking at Enzo "I can't remember formally meeting you" He smiled cheekily "I'm kai"

Enzo glared at the siphon... "I know who you are" He spat "what do you want with Bonnie?!"

Kai shrugged casually "well, I just want revenge"

"By..."

"Well first" Kai started to pace "I'll kill Bonnie... then" He turned to face the British vamp "I'll kill you"

"You won't hurt Bonnie" Enzo spoke harshly

"Oh but I will" Kai laughed almost in an evil maniacal way "Who's going to stop me?" He then looked at Enzo "before you say you..." He paused and rolled his eyes "you have no chance of killing me"

"What makes you so sure?" Enzo questioned with concern in his eyes for his lover who was still unconscious