Alot to learn

LEOS POV
I began stirring at the sound of voices.
"Elena and Care bear must have got him with the vervain in a main artery"

"Damon... be quiet, he's waking up!"

"Wh... where am I?" I asked as I tried to open my eyes, they felt so heavy... all I can remember is standing in front of two men when I was ... wait... where's Katherine?. "Is Katherine here?"

"Alive yes... unfortunately. Here no."

Once I opened my eyes I saw the same two men that I saw before I blacked out...

"Who are you people?" I asked weakly as I tried to pull my hands out of the rope that was constraining me.

"Believe it or not, you're our baby brother" The dark haired man shrugged with his arms folded, "And what I'd like to know, is why little Lucy Bennett's spell hasn't worked."

"What Damon means to say is... we're your brothers, he's Damon, I'm Stefan... Katherine kidnapped you and brainwashed you into thinking that she saved you..." The other said.

"That's impossible... Katherine is human now, and she already explained how a woman named Bonnie erased my memories... that's why I couldn't remember much when I woke back up at Katherines house..." I spoke confidently.

"Wow... she got into his head good didn't she" Damon chuckled and moved closer, "listen... we don't know how to help you, we thought that Lucy loopholed the spell so that when you see us, your memories would come back... however her witchy woo failed and now ... now we're here and I have no idea what to do."

"Has he woke up?" A female voice spoke and in walked a dark haired woman and the same woman I saw with the pretty green eyes and the gorgeous face... wait no. She's the one who done this to me. That's her!

"Get her away from me" I spat, "That's her! Bonnie!"

"What?" Bonnie spoke, "Leo... it's me... you're memories should be coming back..."

"You did this to me, where's Katherine? What did you do to her?" I was overwhelmed by anger and confusion.

"She's gone Leo, she left after we saved you..." The dark haired woman spoke, "it's me remember, Elena..."

"That's the problem! I don't remember!" I shouted, "Someone get me out of here! Untie me!"

"We can't do that because you don't know who you are right now..." Stefan spoke.

"Wait... would he maybe remember Rebekah?" Elena suggested...

"Rebekah?" I started, "Katherine told me all about how her brothers kidnapped me for her..."

"No... Rebekah was your first love... she died... and you were heartbroken" Stefan began telling me, and suddenly a small flash of a woman with blonde hair and deep blue eyes appeared.

"What was that? Who was she?" I asked

"Is it working? Do you remember slightly?" Bonnie asked.

"No... I just saw a woman with blonde hair..." I told her, "please! Just untie me!"

"If we do... will you run away?" Bonnie looked into my eyes.

"No." I answered, my eyes rolling with a small twitch of my nose.

"He's lying" Stefan and Damon spoke in unison.

"How do you know?" Elena raised a brow.

"He's never been a good liar, he always twitched his nose or rolled his eyes when lying" The dark haired man who proclaimed to be my older brother Damon explained.